Cristian Pulhac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that when we are linked to a player it automatically means we are selling someone <cr> seen it in every thread :(

Well maybe it to do with the way the club, has been conducting business for the last few years.

But we havent signed anyone the last few years therefore when signing players no one has been sold ;)

Why is it that when we are linked to a player it automatically means we are selling someone <cr> seen it in every thread :(

Well maybe it to do with the way the club, has been conducting business for the last few years.

But we havent signed anyone the last few years therefore when signing players no one has been sold ;)

But were always linked with a "replacement" before a player leaves. It's our classic line we've been dragging out, over the last few years. :rolleyes:

But were always linked with a "replacement" before a player leaves. It's our classic line we've been dragging out, over the last few years. :rolleyes:

Well don't you think it would be silly to have a squad of 15 players to sign one to mkae 16 only to sell another to put is in the same position ?

Well, if he were to sign and if he weren't to be cup-tied, then it would probably make sense to sell Papac. Especially as his contract expires next year and no-one seems to know if any of that bunch are going to be offered new ones. It doesn't neccessarily have to interpreted as a negative thing.

But they are two big 'ifs' obviously.

Will probably be another one that comes of nothing, but I am very encouraged to hear that we are being linked from outwith the UK. Our scouting system seems to have been busy this summer. (tu)

Well don't you think it would be silly to have a squad of 15 players to sign one to mkae 16 only to sell another to put is in the same position ?

Would it not make financial sense (that's the market were in) to offload another player who has 1 year left on his contract, IE Papac and replace him with a current player like Broadfoot or Wylde.

We ain't in a ideal situation, we ain't going to boost the squad with fringe players, it's going to be a small squad with youth players backing them up.

I'm just thinking, maybe Smiths looking to play a three mqn defence next season with two attacking full backs and three central midfielders and two forwards with all the players were being linked with?

Would it not make financial sense (that's the market were in) to offload another player who has 1 year left on his contract, IE Papac and replace him with a current player like Broadfoot or Wylde.

We ain't in a ideal situation, we ain't going to boost the squad with fringe players, it's going to be a small squad with youth players backing them up.

It would but reports suggest Walter wanted a squad of 20 and then supplemented with youth , may have changed of course with us no longer on the market etc but i would assume this is still Walters aim and since we currently have no back up left back (told Wylde is a winger) i would be amazed if papac was sold , not as if he has much value tbh just call me optimistic loyal (tu)

It would but reports suggest Walter wanted a squad of 20 and then supplemented with youth , may have changed of course with us no longer on the market etc but i would assume this is still Walters aim and since we currently have no back up left back (told Wylde is a winger) i would be amazed if papac was sold , not as if he has much value tbh just call me optimistic loyal (tu)

Walter Smith would have been wanting to spend money in the last few season, and hasn't got what he wanted. It's a balancing act we have going on, we won't have a squad of 20 players then supplemented with youth at the start of the season. We'll be lucky IMO to have 17.

Papac ain't going to sit on the bench if this guy comes in, and we ain't going to let him sit there with a year left on his contract.

It will be interesting what happens this month, as who comes in will have a knock on effect to who goes out. Just call me realistic loyal :sherlock:

Could this mean we might go 3-5-2. With us being linked with two centre back and will probably only get one and a left wing back. Maybe he sees Whittaker as a right wing back? Makes sense as hes not the greatest going foward but good going foward. The team from the squad right now plus this Pulhac the team could be.

..........Mcgregor

.....Boogy..Weir..Webster

Whittaker................Pulhac

............McCulloch

......Davis...........Edu

.......Miller.....Lafferty

TBH after seeing that team I doubt it because I think judging by the team he has been playing it will be a bit like a 4-3-3.Maybe Walter will use him as a left-winger.

Attacking full back would suggest he could play left wing

I've never seen him play, so can someone who has say wheather that would be a possibility?

I am from Romania and i can tell you he is one of the best defenders from our championship, in 2006 he was considered the best at his age

being a Steaua Bucharest fan , i would love to see him leaving

cheers

I've never seen him play, so can someone who has say wheather that would be a possibility?

I am from Romania and i can tell you he is one of the best defenders from our championship, in 2006 he was considered the best at his age

cheers

Sounds good enough to me......SIGN HIM

cheers

Cheers mate, welcome to the forum :cheers:

Thanks

Guest therabbitt

Don't know if I posted this in here at the time, but this is part of the article I wrote on the Pulhac rumour...

Respected blogger on Romanian football and former scout for Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Hannover 96, Radu Baicu, today confirmed that Dinamo are looking to offload Pulhac after they confirmed the signing of new left back Elias Bazzi. Tweeting today, Baicu said described Pulhac as a; "attacking LB, decent on the ball, good pace, lacks consistency. lost motivation and played average football for 2-3 yrs"

Baicu commented recently that Pulhac, "...started again to look like a decent player, but the guy seems to have some serious issues and has lost the right moment to move abroad and away from the club that raised him."