Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Why are people so sure that a deal was agreed with Rapid? Because that's what they said on the stv website?

I don't know how reliable that dude on the Rapid forum is, but the idea of Bain carrying out "dirty" negotiations which pissed off the other club doesn't seem entirely implausible to me.

rapid vienna never confirmed that a deal was agreed 4 million fee was never agreed as long as bain conducts our transfer dealings we will continue to go nowhere and i wouldn't be surprised if the beattie and smith deals have fell through we're would that leave us the way the board has treated walter has been nothing short of disgusting i for 1 would not blame him if he resigned

For anyone to have a pop at Bain over this must be crazy. anything to have a pop at the man :(

I am dissapointed, Jelavic is a good player

But lets face it, if we sign Beattie, we will have a strike force of Beattie and Miller (very good for the SPL) with other strikers in abundance.

Now we can hopefully concentrate on the areas we need to strengthen - out wide

I'm not even half as gutted as I was after Eagles turned us down

Why are people so sure that a deal was agreed with Rapid? Because that's what they said on the stv website?

I don't know how reliable that dude on the Rapid forum is, but the idea of Bain carrying out "dirty" negotiations which pissed off the other club doesn't seem entirely implausible to me.

expalin why this is implaussable?

of course we should, but our club have shown we dont have the ambition for that and LBG wont allow us either

anyone in there right mind working under the circumstances rangers are would stay clear of bellend, wages would be a major major factor and i dont think he would take around what 80k a week paycut, coo koo land son, coo koo land

If the deal is dead then why has none of the clubs made it public, the rapid fans are saying the same that there is no info coming from any of the clubs,

they are just in the dark as much as us

After reading that article again Bain never says that the deal is directly off. It says a move could still happen but it would have to come from Rapid Vienna and Jelavic's side of the deal. Bain has done the right thing here by saying they have withdrawn discussions with Jelavic.

If you want to play for Rangers, play in the CL, play in front of 50,000 fans and win trophies then sign the deal and forget about the pay off. It seems he is only interested in money.

For anyone to have a pop at Bain over this must be crazy. anything to have a pop at the man :(

i disagree anyone who supports bain is crazy the man is an amateur what is his success to failure ratio for transfer dealings?

anyone in there right mind working under the circumstances rangers are would stay clear of bellend, wages would be a major major factor and i dont think he would take around what 80k a week paycut, coo koo land son, coo koo land

fantastic player

coocoo land?, coz i said we should be able to at least speak to him ffs? doh!

i understand his wages, 80k a week is 4m a year, well outwith our limit, but if ye dont ask ye dont get

ive already said we wont and cant, but lets miss that out to have a go, eh!

(tu)

i disagree anyone who supports bain is crazy the man is an amateur what is his success to failure ratio for transfer dealings?

unless i knew the inns and outs its mere immposible to know the facts regarding transfers, but you must know his failings then?

:lol:

pointless mate, were not allowed to question anyone who is employed by our club

:wink:

never mind his success to failure rate, what about the ones he has signed and has lost money on or has had to pay off???? fuck me, this cunt has cost us millions upon millions on lost transfer money

unless i knew the inns and outs its mere immposible to know the facts regarding transfers, but you must know his failings then?

clear for all to see, look at the state of us off the park

hes out his depth

fantastic player

coocoo land?, coz i said we should be able to at least speak to him ffs? doh!

i understand his wages, 80k a week is 4m a year, well outwith our limit, but if ye dont ask ye dont get

ive already said we wont and cant, but lets miss that out to have a go, eh!

(tu)

flecky tell me this, if bain had approached city regarding this, and it failed due to wage demands that would be bains fault, if he was gonna take a pay cut and came, looked around and decided no, that would be bains fault and if you went outside and tripped whilst scuffing yer wee leg that would be bains fault.

see what im getting at?