Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Rapid fans are watching our press as well and are discussing the ET report ...they believe what they read ....

das gleiche spiel hat doch auch jelavic mit rapid getrieben letztes jahr. da hat dann rapid die verhandlungen abgebrochen und er war schon so gut wie fix bei sturm, bis jelavic von alleine und ohne seinen wohl nicht ganz dichten berater zu verhandlung nach wien gekommen ist.

seemingly this is exactly what Jelavic did before signing for them from Graz

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/nikica-jelavic-zu-glasgow-rangers/topic/ansicht_500_978775_seite7.html

Rapid fans are watching our press as well and are discussing the ET report ...they believe what they read ....

das gleiche spiel hat doch auch jelavic mit rapid getrieben letztes jahr. da hat dann rapid die verhandlungen abgebrochen und er war schon so gut wie fix bei sturm, bis jelavic von alleine und ohne seinen wohl nicht ganz dichten berater zu verhandlung nach wien gekommen ist.

seemingly this is exactly what Jelavic did before signing for them from Graz

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/nikica-jelavic-zu-glasgow-rangers/topic/ansicht_500_978775_seite7.html

He's never played for Graz!

If this happens then i fully believe that Kenny Miller is out the door, which i think would be a mistake as he has been an invaluable squad member who has contributed greatly since his arrival.

There is no way that Walter won't play Jelavic and that only leaves one other striking place which i think would be taken by Beattie

if rangers were to sign javelic and miller was to stay at rangers what formation do you think Walter would play and what would be the starting

line up!!.

4-3-3

Shagger

Whittaker Boogy Weir Papac

Davis Edu Lee

Jelavic Beattie Miller

if rangers were to sign javelic and miller was to stay at rangers what formation do you think Walter would play and what would be the starting line up!!.

He would have to rotate the strikers. I think Kenny can play on the right if needed. A 4-5-1 turns into a 4-3-3

If Miller and Beattie where prepared to play left and right. And jelavic thro the middle. I duno, Walter knows best! Just get this guy Jelavic signed.