Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Dont know if its true or not but BBC Scotland ceefax page 393 say the deal is dead he wont be signing.

Alfred hortnagl sporting director says he wont be leaving cause they have no time to bring in a new player before the Vila game.

Ceefax!?

Its on the BBC website

Plus they'll be last to know whats happening

a can't believe people are gettin excited over this.

it would obv be on ssn if we had agreed a fee, as it was when the beattie fee was accepted.

there's no way they're goin to sell him until january.

SSN and BBC will be slow to pick up on a deal between a Scottish and Austrian club

If it does happen itll be on the internet before there

does it matter? you know we dont get on, so why or how do you want to know?

this is off topic shall we go somewhere private? :)

to start i didnt know we didnt get on, just thought you were a wank and i have carried on as normal, i ask as the previous post already stated i am curious, its kewl if you dont wanna divulge if you dont want to, alot of things you say are off topic so dont matter there, maybe just leave it then eh?

well i just seen on facebook that Ewen Cameron seems to think its a done deal but neither him or Benchpress can get ahold of anyone from ibrox, but when is Ewen ever wrong lads :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

They might of accepted a bid before they knew how complicated this transfer is.

During the talks the guy has been scorin for fun and a don't think they'll want to sell now.

A hope you are right and it is true cos a think he'd be a great player for us.

A just can't see it happenin though.

Lets be honest here, Jelavic is on 3 grand a week! Rangers have offered him 15 plus bonuses. Do you think hes going to sit tight with Rapid? Until Jan? No Chance! I think Rapid want him to play the villa games, Rangers want im now! Jelavic wants away now but Rapid are being cunts about this. I think Jelavic will get what he wants. Player power! Noway your going to give a 100% to a team who is stopping you of getting a 12 grand pay rise.

well i just seen on facebook that Ewen Cameron seems to think its a done deal but neither him or Benchpress can get ahold of anyone from ibrox, but when is Ewen ever wrong lads :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

You mean when has he ever been right about anything.

Cameron is a :wanker:

They might of accepted a bid before they knew how complicated this transfer is.

During the talks the guy has been scorin for fun and a don't think they'll want to sell now.

A hope you are right and it is true cos a think he'd be a great player for us.

A just can't see it happenin though.

Well if they want to keep him happy they may give him a 12 grand pay rise.