Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I have a feeling when rapid fly to birmingham airport today big jela might be told just u get the flight to glasgow

Dont talk shite. What will happen is bain will organise a few guys dressed in black to kidnap him, stick him in the back of the car and speed at 600mph up the M6, we will get him up to glasgow and get him to sign the contract :)

Why hasn't he done it up to now?

To be fair, he hasn't had the opportunity. The previous games he has played this season were before he allegedly agreed terms.

But I don't think he will refuse to play anyway. He knows that an EPL offer could still easily come in before the end of the window if we withdraw our interest, especially if he impresses against Villa.

Rapid had a press conference today for tommorows game and nothing has changed. Please admin lock this untill something official comes out my head hurts, and i keep posting in here for no reason.

Plus we are all arguing about cup tied etc, when we dont know whats happening with him

I've just heard that we might be interested in signing a guy called Nikica Jelavic from Rapid Vienna. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Never heard of him. He any good, ah wait he's that Croatian guy the scored against the tims last year. Do u think he will want to sign for us?