Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Anyone else feel wee bit sorry for Welcome, he is hanging around Murray Park like a fart in a lift waiting on this either happening or not ha ha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sign him up aswell fs the more the merrier!

Starting to think they have just forgot about him.

Anyone else feel wee bit sorry for Welcome, he is hanging around Murray Park like a fart in a lift waiting on this either happening or not ha ha.

What have you done with the old govan front gers?

You dont normaly crack jokes ya crabit shite yae :sherlock:

I know must be the new tabs working better. ha ha.

what a fucking circus this is turning out to be

finally agree a fee then its claimed the player hasnt accepted our contract and he wants a pay off from his club

:lol:

Perhaps that's one of the reasons behind Rapid (quite rightly) wanting a wee bit more cash from us.

Who knows though. All I can see is that the transfer is eventually moving along and I'm glad of that.

finally agree a fee then its claimed the player hasnt accepted our contract and he wants a pay off from his club

Ano a thought he wanted to sign with us

Perhaps that's one of the reasons behind Rapid (quite rightly) wanting a wee bit more cash from us.

Who knows though. All I can see is that the transfer is eventually moving along and I'm glad of that.

plus rapid also have to pay a sell on clause to the team they signed him from

Jeesus, every time I got tae the bottum of a page thur wis always twa maie pages to go. If the hold up is player demands of money owing from Vienna then same solution to the Thommo deal split it in twa between the clubs.

Ferk it it is time to get rid o' this ridiculous transfer windae and let clubs deal in private letting us ken something is going oan only after the player signs. Wi the way this bluidy thing has gone oan, I am noo expecting the deal to be finalised on all fronts and then some issue arises from his medical.

Just finalise the ferkin thing and get Ally and Edu coming hame frae the US wae a player under each arm as well. Left back and winger.

Jeesus, every time I got tae the bottum of a page thur wis always twa maie pages to go. If the hold up is player demands of money owing from Vienna then same solution to the Thommo deal split it in twa between the clubs.

Ferk it it is time to get rid o' this ridiculous transfer windae and let clubs deal in private letting us ken something is going oan only after the player signs. Wi the way this bluidy thing has gone oan, I am noo expecting the deal to be finalised on all fronts and then some issue arises from his medical.

Just finalise the ferkin thing and get Ally and Edu coming hame frae the US wae a player under each arm as well. Left back and winger.

Great, we've got a fucken arab on the forum.