Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

If the deal is dead then why has none of the clubs made it public, the rapid fans are saying the same that there is no info coming from any of the clubs,

they are just in the dark as much as us

someone said its in the evening tims, DIRECT QUOTE from the sun tan man

i heard it last night from my dad, i said on here it was bbc, coz i couldnt be bothered with the abuse

flecky tell me this, if bain had approached city regarding this, and it failed due to wage demands that would be bains fault, if he was gonna take a pay cut and came, looked around and decided no, that would be bains fault and if you went outside and tripped whilst scuffing yer wee leg that would be bains fault.

see what im getting at?

why would it be bains fault for simply asking? doh! :lol:

why would bain be blamed for bellend getting injured? doh! :lol:

why would bain be blamed for bellend saying no? (unless it was bains selling the club to him which turned him off!)

youve taken it too far rick

:wink:

why would it be bains fault for simply asking? doh! :lol:

why would bain be blamed for bellend getting injured? doh! :lol:

why would bain be blamed for bellend saying no? (unless it was bains selling the club to him which turned him off!)

youve taken it too far rick

:wink:

oh flecky, who mentioned anything about getting injured, making things up again are we lol, and i think we all know that it would be a waste of time and this would be another criticism of yours if we did go this route, and yup im going too far, you know what cracks me up most, your comment above saying you said it was the bbc cause you didnt want abuse lol coming from you that is the funniest thing i have heard today, comedy gold, keep it up son

oh flecky, who mentioned anything about getting injured, making things up again are we lol, and i think we all know that it would be a waste of time and this would be another criticism of yours if we did go this route, and yup im going too far, you know what cracks me up most, your comment above saying you said it was the bbc cause you didnt want abuse lol coming from you that is the funniest thing i have heard today, comedy gold, keep it up son

supposition on your part again

total nonsense again

weve been here before and you didnt come out of it last time very well either

supposition on your part again

total nonsense again

weve been here before and you didnt come out of it last time very well either

flecky i obviously got a better memory then lol, oh yeah i remember im a stalker for commenting on a forum with you, or was it the phantom messages where i was gonna come get ya and sort you out, both of which you brought up during a normal conversation where one didnt agree with you, that the one you were talking about, or is it the kenny miller comments you made then backtracked with a different story, sur ethere is more but that is fact aint it

I don't think we'll sign anybody. I think we just like flirting with players. 14 players for the league and champions league. The odd of us even scoring in the group stage must be astronomical. Second place in the SPL YES! :D

Fuck off

I don't think we'll sign anybody. I think we just like flirting with players. 14 players for the league and champions league. The odd of us even scoring in the group stage must be astronomical. Second place in the SPL YES! :D

You're either - On drugs, thick or something that I'm not going to say. :shifty:

Are you a total idiot? If you are a Gers fan then even that won't get you sympathy if you get loads of abuse for that comment.

Fuck off ya taig bhastard.

Clearly its sarcasm, the last bit. But the way things are going its looking bleak. You honestly expect us to challenge the way things are going? And one poster said I must be on drugs. :craphead:

'challenge'? :lol: ROFL

3IAR is in the bag already even with no new players, the SPL is pish easy, CANTER!!!!

'challenge'? :lol: ROFL

3IAR is in the bag already even with no new players, the SPL is pish easy, CANTER!!!!

Yeah we'll see when we get a few injuries and are having to play 3 games a week having to field youngsters. The club is still spiraling downwards. I fear the worst.