Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

We get our targets, they lose a player for full season to injury!! Haha what a day.

who did they lose through injury?

also, in regards to whoever was mentioning the state of celtic's squad earlier on - yes, it really is piss poor.

maybe lennon will get that number 7 he's after - phone up henrik larsson and beg him to save them again.

Have to admit i thought we would not get him, but well happy it looks like we are.

Good news indeed GFG! Remember you asked last night in thaat thread about where the signings were? Well here they are and its nice to have some good news on the signings front! ;)

also, in regards to whoever was mentioning the state of celtic's squad earlier on - yes, it really is piss poor.

maybe lennon will get that number 7 he's after - phone up henrik larsson and beg him to save them again.

hinkel. cruciate ligament.

Oh by the way how are the bheggars gettin on wae signin given ? Sorry gettin a lenny shay given ? :sherlock:

They're not. Mancini announced earlier that Given is still in his plans, although not as No1 for the moment. :sherlock:

hinkel. Cruciate damage. 9 months out. On SSN

Just on Sky Sports News there, showed him kicking a ball and stated that he WILL be joining us after refusing to play tonight !!!

I know. I've seen it.

I'm just saying that, for some reason, BBC still don't seem so certain. I think they're probably just overly conservative regarding breaking news.