Eidur Gudjohnsen

skamhead

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Bain wasn't at the game today - wonder if he is the representative that is in Monaco...

:sherlock:

According to the STV site --

Eidur Gudjohnsen could be set to join Rangers from French club Monaco. Reports in France on Saturday morning claim representatives from the SPL champions are currently in the principality holding talks with the Ligue 1 club.

LINK

Believe it when I see it.

Whoever said that he is pish give yerself a cuppa coffee and a good fuckin shake :wink:

hmmmmm CHELSEA BARCELONA MONACO TOTTENHAM imagine 4 massive clubs falling for such a scam (his agent must be in demand after being able to convince those teams to sign a fuckin diddy eh?)

BEHAVE!

Eidur (IF we get him) would be a perfect partner for either miller or naismith or even Jelavic.

They would fucking rag doll that mhanky shitey defence. :wink:

More selective reading on RM i see.

I said he has been pish in last few years, not his full career. Try reading mate.

so we have reps in austria and monaco at the same time

:lol:

Well, not impossible?

Bain could meet both easily in the same day tbh. Get 007 on that private jet now!

What a fucking coup this would be -- getting both? (Dreaming I know...)

Guest therabbitt

I don't get the joke <cr>

there is no joke, im really looking forward to seeing both lining up against Killie next weekend

:wink:

You seem to find it hilarious that Rangers could in fact be represented in discussions in two different countries at once.

Anyway, Bain and Dickson flew back from Austria the other day.

I don't get the joke <cr>

there is no joke, im really looking forward to seeing both lining up against Killie next weekend

:wink:

You seem to find it hilarious that Rangers could in fact be represented in discussions in two different countries at once.

Anyway, Bain and Dickson flew back from Austria the other day.

laughing with joy rab, i think its great

:)