Nacer Barazite

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen him play a few games for arsenal in cups and that last year. always said that he'll make it in football :clap:

Naw ye didn'y.

Or was it Derby in the championship? if so, never heard of him, I reckon Im thinking of some young guy at liverpool :blush:

seen him play a few games for arsenal in cups and that last year. always said that he'll make it in football :clap:

Naw ye didn'y.

Or was it Derby in the championship? if so, never heard of him, I reckon Im thinking of some young guy at liverpool :blush:

Told you.

Naw ye didn'y.

Told you.

Aye, you did that, nice one :P

NACER BARAZITE admits Arthur Numan has put him in the mood for a move to Rangers - along with a former Celtic manager!

The Dutchman works with ex-Ibrox full-back Numan when the youngster reports for international duty with Holland's under-21s.

Nacer BaraziteBut he has been mentored at parent club Arsenal by former Parkhead boss Brady, who was in charge in Glasgow's east end in the mid-1990s.

Barazite has come on trial to the SPL champions with a view to signing a season-long loan deal.

And influences who have spent time of both sides of the Old Firm divide have convinced him switching to Ibrox would be a good idea.

Barazite said: "I have met Arthur Numan a couple of times and I have spoken to him about Rangers and his experiences.

"As everyone knows, he is a big man at the club and he was a very good player so I know all about the team thanks to him.

"Liam Brady is someone who has been very good to me. He has taken me to Arsenal and I am very pleased he is trying to get me a big chance at Rangers.

"It was a very good start for me tonight and I am pleased with my own performance as I know I can do much better with more training.

"I had good chances to score and was unlucky not to score. Moving to Rangers would be good for me.

"It would be a step forward, not back, because they are a very big club and they play in the Champions League."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100810/art-sold-me-on-gers_2254024_2117888

IAN DURRANT reckons Nacer Barazite has given himself a good chance of securing a move to Rangers after he made an impressive debut for the club.

The Dutchman, on loan from Arsenal, played 77 minutes of tonight's 2-1 defeat to Glentoran in Belfast.

Nacer BaraziteHe stood out in a young Light Blues team, despite having little more than a week of pre-season training under his belt so far.

Barazite will now spend the rest of the month with the club as he looks to sharpen up and possibly secure a switch north of the Border.

It is understood the 20-year-old, who featured on the left side of midfield, would be taken on loan for the season if he were to pen a deal with the champions.

Durrant said: "Considering he has only had a week of pre-season training, I thought Nacer did well. You can see he has got a level of ability.

"Having come from Arsenal, we knew that anyway and he showed up in parts of the match as a very good football player.

"We realised he would be a certain calibre of player and I'd like to see how he gets on over the next week or so.

"Once he gets a level of fitness over the next 10 days or so, I think we will be in a better position to judge.

"Hopefully we can work on Nacer over the next few weeks and get him to the point where we can perhaps do something."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100810/a-fighting-chance_2254024_2117865

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Of course he will :lol:

For a trialist I thought he played quite well.

He is full of tricks and tbf most of them came off. He is not an out and out winger though, he tends to cut inside rather than go down the line. He reminds me a bit of Aaron Niguez.

Overall a 7 out of 10 performance from him (tu)

from the herald

Nacer Barazite, the Dutch winger on trial from Arsenal, is hoping to have played his way into contention for a possible switch to Rangers after playing in their 2-1 defeat to Glentoran last night.

The 20-year-old, who has been recommended by Liam Brady, the Barclays Premier League club’s director of youth, made an appearance in this friendly in Belfast.

Capped at every level by his country from Under-17s through to Under-21s, the Emirates youngster is hopeful of providing Walter Smith with a long-awaited solution to his problem on the left of midfield. Smith has made no secret of the fact he is actively searching for wide players before the closure of the transfer window at the end of the month and is likely to receive a positive assessment from Ian Durrant, who took charge of a youthful Rangers side last night.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/glentoran-2-rangers-1-nacer-barazite-likely-to-receive-positive-assessment-after-pleasing-display-1.1047437

I have never heard of any team taking a player on Trial with a view to loaning them surely this is going to be a permanent transfer or at least thats the way it sounds from me the way its being put forward on the Rangers website

I have never heard of any team taking a player on Trial with a view to loaning them surely this is going to be a permanent transfer or at least thats the way it sounds from me the way its being put forward on the Rangers website

I just think Walter is being extra cautious after our last loan signing.

Had a look on an Arsenal fans forum and they think its a loan deal with the view to a permenant. If theres a buy clause of £1m or so, and he has a good season at us, this could be a very astute piece of business.

If it's a perm deal, it's because Wellington Silva is joining us in January and he plays in the same position as Barazite.

Imagine naming yer kid Wellington....

Barazite looks a player......Wenger doesn't have ye at Arsenal and you don't make the Dutch U-21 if your not a good player....good signing whether loan or Perm IMO

This is the sort of deal we need to be looking at for the perceivable future due to the economic position we are working in.

Better to pick off the unwanted promising youth players from the EPL and give them a chance to prove themselves here then after a 2-3 year period sell them back to the EPL as a proven player and at a profit we can re-invest ?

As long as we get a deal in place that after loan period we have option to buy for £ X and not go through the Davis scenario where we end up paying a high figure based on his performance while on loan initially.

Also glad to see one of the "legends" doing his bit for the club, we could do with more of this from the 9iar squad and maybe get the young talent before it gets picked off by the EPL to begin with ?

This is the sort of deal we need to be looking at for the perceivable future due to the economic position we are working in.

Better to pick off the unwanted promising youth players from the EPL and give them a chance to prove themselves here then after a 2-3 year period sell them back to the EPL as a proven player and at a profit we can re-invest ?

As long as we get a deal in place that after loan period we have option to buy for £ X and not go through the Davis scenario where we end up paying a high figure based on his performance while on loan initially.

Also glad to see one of the "legends" doing his bit for the club, we could do with more of this from the 9iar squad and maybe get the young talent before it gets picked off by the EPL to begin with ?

Who are you talking about here?

Who are you talking about here?

I'd guess Numan.