Nacer Barazite

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone who has only had one week of pre-season training and being one of our better players on the park it's a risk I'd be willing to take, I feel it will only be a one year loan deal though, (think he still has two years left on his Arsenal contract).

As for people like Tokely taking him out etc, for his age he is a big strong lad and anyway Tokely would have to catch him first.

I don't want a loan deal...

unless it stipulates that we can buy him for x amount...

no point in nurturing other teams players :(

:lol:

not even if it means them contributing to and helping us win the title, maybe a treble and do well in europe?, who cares whos player he/they are, if they help us even in the short term then bring them on and in!

sopme fans negative aspect/outlook on loans is ridiculous

(tu)

not even if it means them contributing to and helping us win the title, maybe a treble and do well in europe?, who cares whos player he/they are, if they help us even in the short term then bring them on and in!

this negative aspect/outlook on loans is ridiculous

Mixed thoughts on this, didn't like it when we fielded the likes of Bardsley who thought he was better than our own players whilst someone who wanted to play for us sat on the bench and watched on. However if it helps the cause I suppose we have no choice...

(tu)

some fans negative aspect/outlook on loans is ridiculous

Mixed thoughts on this, didn't like it when we fielded the likes of Bardsley who thought he was better than our own players whilst someone who wanted to play for us sat on the bench and watched on. However if it helps the cause I suppose we have no choice...

(tu)

exacxtly, fuck all wrong with loans if the players involved are better than what we have at the club

(tu)

He is in the last year of his contract so 1 year loan then bosman

doing that leaves the door open for anyone to come in and take him for free after having a potentially storming year for us, meaning we look like dicks again

i would sign him up, permanent, cant see arsenal being hard to deal with

The 18 year-old Dutchman who has recently signed a new, long-term contract with the Gunners, originally joined Derby on loan in August for the remainder of 2008, but his stay with The Rams has now been extended until the end of the 2008/09 season.

By the sounds of this I think he will have 2 or 3 years left on his deal.

If he does get a loan deal I hope he is used more than Aaron was, to be fair though from what i've seen and heard about him he's a much better prospect than Aaron was.

IIRC Aaron was being touted as a fantastic talent before he came here. Being honest, I've never seen Nacer play though so I can't say much other than I hope he fits the bill.