International Striker

Bell-End ??

"Free" isn't "Free" as the player will be looking for a big signing on fee plus large wage packet so overall the total cost balances out the same.

If "total" cost to us is equal to no more than £40k p/w and he is no older than 27 then ok - if not then i'm afraid that i/we are out !

Bell-End ??

"Free" isn't "Free" as the player will be looking for a big signing on fee plus large wage packet so overall the total cost balances out the same.

If "total" cost to us is equal to no more than £40k p/w and he is no older than 27 then ok - if not then i'm afraid that i/we are out !

:lol:

Currently without a club

Would you take him....

Why no just give us the name and we can dicuss rather than make people guess and drag the thread on longer than it needs to be. You dont want another 170 pager before he signs do you?????????????????

You tell him Smeltic!!!

People really have lost there sense of humour... no teasing my question is would you take a gamble on Marlon King... surely can't be any worse than Tommy Smith...

I personally wouldn't as he is an arse however just starting a cheeky debate...

are u just judging him over the fact that he has commited a crime in the past, which he paid for ?

if u had listened to his interview on sky sports news recentley u would have seen that he is a genuine family man and has only one thing on his mind but to get back into football and establish himself again.

what a ridiculous thread, stop being a kid trying to tease everybody and state who your actually talking about. surely this thread should be locked?

I agree, an absolute outrage if this thread isn't locked with immediate effect. Seriously considering leaving RM if not.

People really have lost there sense of humour... no teasing my question is would you take a gamble on Marlon King... surely can't be any worse than Tommy Smith...

I personally wouldn't as he is an arse however just starting a cheeky debate...

are u just judging him over the fact that he has commited a crime in the past, which he paid for ?

if u had listened to his interview on sky sports news recentley u would have seen that he is a genuine family man and has only one thing on his mind but to get back into football and establish himself again.

No I am judging him on the countless charges he has had over the years...

Am family man he is not...

He has a history of sexual abuse and violence...