Beattie at Ibrox today

RangersAndy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another one going to fall through maybe?

why dont we tie these fucking players up at auchenhowie and torture them till they sign for us ffs :anguish:

no seriously, give him time to think how lucky he will be to play for a club like ours

:)

i didny hear any thing that sounded like rejection, because hes left murray park without a deal being agreed means its not going to happen ?

This place is depressing me more and more. Cant wait for saturday.

i always liked Beattie when he played for Southampton, but didnt have a great time at Everton and after that i didnt see much of him

ive had a check, hes not got a fantastic goals/games ratio but im convinced he will score goals, hes a bit more physical that Boydy was and im sure he will complement Miller, id rather have Jelevic but Beattie will be a great aquisition IMO (tu)

all in all i would be pretty pleased with his signing

i didny hear any thing that sounded like rejection, because hes left murray park without a deal being agreed means its not going to happen ?

This place is depressing me more and more. Cant wait for saturday.

He probably has family that he needs to talk the move over with, maybe tie up some loose ends as well. :BELM:

Beattie will be talking things over with his agent and will be on the phone to his family, if he likes what we've got to offer and his family are happy, then he will agree personal terms and then go for a medical.

After that he can be presented to the press as a Rangers player. I think the deal will be announced tonight, but I reckon he'll be presented tomorrow.

He has.

One good one in 15 years.....that's certainly shut me up.

So what exactly do you class as a short term fix anyway? Because if its any player over 30 then if you think Weir is the only player of that age thats been a success in 15 years then you really are full of shit.