Jelavic deal back on with work permit panel set to meet

Wouldn't say its timshill...lots of good bluenoses, good proddy secondary and a bad tim factory primary. Wee burd eh? Care to expand...names? :)

it was when a grew up in kaflicmulk, no i cant give ye her name ffs :blush:

:D

ma wee sister goes to KP ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

200 pages here we go! Ffs did no work last week because of RM going crazy. Now we have Benalouane signing, Jelavic signing and some vodka head mafioso trying to buy the club. Looks like i'm not getting any work done this week also. I'm waiting for 'McGregor has 20 in bed romp with 19 Miss World candidates.'

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love it

We all want wingers but I can only see us getting that Arsenal kid in to play out wide. I think Walter is happy to use Lafferty, Naismith, Whittaker and Davis for width which in all honesty none of us want. We need players suited for the role not just ones that can do a job.

I really want us to sign Jelavic though, a bit of quality to lead the line. I really want this signing to happen.

It is being reported in several news sources this morning that a deal for Nikica Jelavic is back on the cards despite Martin Bain making a statement on Friday that negotiations had ended. The stories even go as far as suggesting that a tribunal will meet later this week to see if the Croatian international meets regulations to be eligble for a work permit, however it should be a formality.

View the full article

Hope so would love to see him and miller up front

What stinking attitude?

He wants to move to Rangers, but Rapid don't want to sell him on the cheap.

He is also due a 6 figure pay off from Rapid which they have refused to give him.

The problem is not Jelavic, its Rapid Vienna. They don't want to lose their best player.

(tu)

I believe Rapid are also asking Rangers to pay some or all of the sell-on fee they are owe Jelavics' previous club, which we are rightly refusing to do.

Rapid Vienna are playing games, not Jelavic.

if they dont want to lose him its quite easy to say he's not for sale and reject all bids, now that they have accepted the bid why are they still playing games? he wants to go so do the right thing and let him! :wink:

The way I see it we have 2 options...

1, We have to sell Davis to fund this Jelavic transfer.

2, They are takeover talks in the background and money has been assured from this.

:anguish:

couldnt disagree more

(tu)