Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

Admitting your happy a Rangers player got sent off is questionable though.

Point taken, but whether the guy is a tim or not, he's got a point about Lafferty's overall contribution to the team, even if being glad we had a player sent off is a bit misguided to say the least.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a sending off,although it's sheer stupidity for him to get involved.

As far as I'm aware no one wants to buy him so a word in his ear from Weir(again) and Walter to screw the nut.

I doubt he will be here this time next year and whether some people like it or not he will be important this season as we have such a small squad.

He will get my full backing till he's out the door.

Point taken, but whether the guy is a tim or not, he's got a point about Lafferty's overall contribution to the team, even if being glad we had a player sent off is a bit misguided to say the least.

I'm no fan of Lafferty and have made that clear, but to be happy a Rangers player got sent off is terrible.

IMO The tackle wasnt even that bad, even Yogi said that after the match, it was the reaction that cause it all and if you look at it its the ball been smacked off him and then anthony stokes getting involved for nothing that sparked that. Should have been a swift smack for both players and told to behave.

Both teams acted like little boys after the 25 min mark and you could tell something was going to happen.

For me i hope lafferty stays too.

Can't win with you bunch.

Keep taking the negatives and leaving out the positives. Well done.

Absolutely no need for him, or the HIVs player to be sent off. Get a grip of yourself and get behind the man when he's down, give him support and let the strength from the crowd carry on to him. (tu)

An absolute dud!

Before the sending off, he was rotten, although so was the majority of the team in that first half.

He's a liability, a ticking bomb waiting to explode.

No suprise that when he went off, we played like a team, and grinded out a result. We were better without him.

An absolute dud!

Before the sending off, he was rotten, although so was the majority of the team in that first half.

He's a liability, a ticking bomb waiting to explode.

No suprise that when he went off, we played like a team, and grinded out a result. We were better without him.

No. Up until we scored we were absolutely rotten.

Then we got a goal, Weiss came on and we changed the game. Weiss changed the game.

We were better without him, or we were better after both teams stoped acting like little boys ?. lets be honest about it, if McGregor didnt act like that and get things heated the game would never have went down that road.

We were better without him, or we were better after both teams stoped acting like little boys ?. lets be honest about it, if McGregor didnt act like that and get things heated the game would never have went down that road.

We're going to have to get used to it mate,that's what teams will be doing to unsettle us and it's down to the boys not to react.

You seen all the wee digs they were getting at Weiss when he was taking the ball a walk.

Lafferty had a good spell at the end of last season but he did next to nothing in his first season and he was hopeless upfront last year, particularly when Boyd was injured from December. I actually felt he had a good start last week but, take away his poor performances and you look at his attitude and how he conducts himself in a Rangers jersey and there is serious issues.

The boy moves from one controversy to another. Trouble follows him around and we were lucky today that it didn't cost us. Our squad isn't the biggest and needlessly getting yourself, and your team into trouble as he did today is just sheer stupidity.

I don't buy into this 'the fans want him to fail' and 'the fans dont support him' pish. Fans can analyse and criticise a players performance after the match or after he's been withdrawn from the park, but every fan I come into contact with or am near in the stadium gives him their full support during a match. That doesn;t mean to say there aren't some who don't, I've just never came accross them if they do exist.

I think there is some ability in there but for me I don't think we're going to get it out of him on a consistent basis and we should be cutting our losses at this point. I don't think he was bought as a winger but as far as I can tell, Walter doesn't trust him as a Striker anymore and because he 'can' play left, he's being used out there just now.

Very well said

We're really in a conundrum regarding Lafferty regarding where he belongs in the squad and his controversial behavior

No. Up until we scored we were absolutely rotten.

Then we got a goal, Weiss came on and we changed the game. Weiss changed the game.

We were better in the 2nd half, as soon as Bougherra made that tackle, we were a different side.

Dennis fuk off. Tbh I never thought I'd say this but mcculloch coming back might not be so bad, edu was rotten today again.

and davis wasnt? our WHOLE team was a shambles in the first half!

Edu was just as bad or good as everyone else in the first half, second half he was fine, much better

We're going to have to get used to it mate,that's what teams will be doing to unsettle us and it's down to the boys not to react.

You seen all the wee digs they were getting at Weiss when he was taking the ball a walk.

i totaly agree mate, and for me neither player deserved a red card, even Yogi said that post match. It was a nothing tackle, the ball was smacked off him then stokes gets invovled as usual and things got far too heated. IMO How Stokes survived that game without a yellow i will not know, he had soo many little digs at mcgregor and also floored weir for no reason

The whole Rangers team apart from Naismith was shite in the first half. Lafferty was just unlucky. Hence no 1 likes him in the spl including some Rangers supporters.

Beattie, Miller and Naismith had a good 1st half.

And just cause I can see that lafferty is fucking Shite doesn't make me a tim! Sum ppl need to wake up to the fact we are persisting with an absolutely shite player with a crap attitude who offers fuk all.

You said you were glad Rangers went down to 10 men. Sniff Sniff.