Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will always support the guy as long as he's in a Rangers shirt. That said, with a fully fit squad I don't expect him to be in the first team. I think the fact we have signed two strikers and a winger suggests Smith does not necessarily see him as a first pick this season. Would be good if we could get some money for him this transfer window as it seems to be it is not working out. I could see Walter in a few years time saying his signing was a mistake. I really do hope Lafferty goes on to be a success at Rangers but I think today may have been one controversial moment too many. A real shame if it is as I thought the guy showed promise at times. Just not enough in my opinion.

I have always said if Lafferty was at any other club he is the type of player that I would hate, his attitude at times, the way he conducts himself etc. He is a Rangers player though so until he isnt he will get my support

I thought he looked decent today, he was tracking back well and his first touch was pretty decent, he's incapable of winning headers for some reason though. Can't see his stupidity stopping any time soon however, so we maybe should think about moving him on.

Fucking hell man :lol:

More Lafferty bashing, it wasnt a sending off and give the guy a chance this season because he has looked good so far.

Two games in and we should be moving him on ? fuck off :wanker:

Two season's and two games of utter shite to be fair.

He was playing well today before the sending off.

But, hey, anything for a good ole Lafferty bash

You off yer heid? He couldn't kick his own arse today. Best thing that happened to Rangers in the first half was him getting sent off.

he has been given chance after chance to prove himself worth his 3.5 million pricetag. We haven't signed a player in 2 years till now so there really wasn't any competition for him.

For me, he should now either be sold at a loss or become a permanent squad player.

angry with him.

mate GTF (tu)

Two season's and two games of utter shite to be fair.

End of first season was good and end of second season was good.

He played very well the first game and also played well today before getting red carded.

Stop talking shite.

Poor footballer, a cheat and a thug.

If there's one player in our ranks that i hate right now it's Lafferty, the easy ride he gets from some people on here is incredible.

We looked a lot better today without him on the park.

Can't argue with that!

Honestly some of the blind support in here is awful.

Face the facts man. Laffbot was never worth what we paid for him and he's been quite shit if we're honest. The only thing I can say in his defense is that he's been played wide too often and he's a central player. Still, though. I wouldn't have him in my Rangers side. He's too hot headed and he makes a bad representation of the club. Rangers have always been a club with a certain classiness about them and Lafferty is the antithesis of that. I'd detest him if he wore the green and gray.

I like him, but it is time for him to grow up now. it was never a sending off though. The guy gets enough shit off the press and other fans. Its time to close ranks and support him even more now, and that includes Mcgregor also

End of first season was good and end of second season was good.

He played very well the first game and also played well today before getting red carded.

Stop talking shite.

Sorry, big man. but tell me, do you look over his Rangers career and think what a brilliant player, or do you look back and think the majority of the time he was shite, he's a thug and he's been in to much bother and that's not going to change. Its OK defending a player but some people just can't see to accept the fact he deserves criticism and FS he deserves it big time, waste of money so far.

He's just far too easily provoked, and unfortunately he's not showing any signs of maturing. Lafferty getting sent off, doesn't help either himself, or more importantly the team. I want him to be a success, I really do .... but I don't think he has the maturity or intelligence to play for a big club like Ranger's, and the pressure that is incumbent with that.

Honestly some of the blind support in here is awful.

Face the facts man. Laffbot was never worth what we paid for him and he's been quite shit if we're honest. The only thing I can say in his defense is that he's been played wide too often and he's a central player. Still, though. I wouldn't have him in my Rangers side. He's too hot headed and he makes a bad representation of the club. Rangers have always been a club with a certain classiness about them and Lafferty is the antithesis of that. I'd detest him if he wore the green and gray.

you are talking through yer arse.

welcome to the bears den btw.

He was playing ok before he got sent off. No worse than then majority of our team.

His tackle did not merit a red card, but I was disappointed with his reaction, he basically gave the ref an excuse to flash him the red.

The red mist decended over him, and as a Rangers player you've got to stop it getting the better of you.