Lee McCulloch available next week...

Muff

And as far as I'm concerned, he can replace Maurice Edu in the team.

I'm not big fan of Lee McCulloch, as you will all know, but at this moment in time, he is a better option than Maurice Edu.

It will be interesting to see what Walter Smith does, who he play's and leaves out?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not big fan of Lee McCulloch, as you will all know, but at this moment in time, he is a better option than Maurice Edu.

It will be interesting to see what Walter Smith does, who he play's and leaves out?

agree in the first half we needed a mcculloch in the middle

i think if anyone gets dropped for him it should be edu

sub

dont need him, only change should be weiss for laffs and maybe a new left back for sasa

no place for an alleged holding midfielder at home, especially against fucking st johnstone!

we all know walter will find a place for him though

It's a case of its buts and maybes imo. Don't want to jynx it, but it is St J at home. Sir Walter will prob try out a few formations and selections.

4-3-3 isn't out of the question.

Miller Jelavic/Beattie Weiss/Naisy

Edu Davis McCulloch

I don't understand what's with all the hate with McCulloch on here. I think last season he was one of our best players. One of the unsung heroes of the team. Does a lot of dirty work in the midfield that isn't too glamourous but is necessary. He's a starting 11 pick for me.

4-3-3 isn't out of the question.

Miller Jelavic/Beattie Weiss/Naisy

Edu Davis McCulloch

I reckon it'll be a 4-4-2 against St. Johnstone I reckon. Usual back 4. Davis, Edu or McCulloch, Naisy and Weiss out wide and Kenny paired with Niko up front.

Sounds like a cracking lineup to me. Can't wait for it.

sub

dont need him, only change should be weiss for laffs and maybe a new left back for sasa

no place for an alleged holding midfielder at home, especially against fucking st johnstone!

we all know walter will find a place for him though

There is when you have the likes of Davis, Naismith, Weiss, Jelavic and Miller in your side!

You need someone to sit whilst the others get forward, it will allow them to get forward more often, knowing there is always someone there sitting, willing to mop up, or break up play. Today both Edu and Davis were going forward, and when we lost posession, they were caught out, and a massive gap appeared in the middle of the park. We also missed having a bit of dig in the middle of the park.

As I said, I'm not a McCulloch fan, but when he plays well, he does a job. You can't fit in McCulloch, Davis and Edu, so one has to drop out, and with a more attacking looking side, along with not playing well, that one should be Edu!

clean sheet away to hibs, yet fans want to defend at home to st johnstone

doh!

Yeah, because having the likes of Whittaker, Bougherra, Davis, Weiss, Naismith, Jelavic, Miller... means we are going to defend. You really don't understand, do you.

Edu did a lot better in the second half but I still feel he deserves the chance in the team, I really hope that Walter doesnt go out of his way to accomdate Lee Mcculloch by maybe putting Davis out on the right next week.

TBH M8 you could of replaced 9 of them today. Its the spl!! Im worried about the defence in the champions lg.

Yeah, because having the likes of Whittaker, Bougherra, Davis, Weiss, Naismith, Jelavic, Miller... means we are going to defend. You really don't understand, do you.

you know i inderstand but you are offended obviously coz i am not following the leader like most others and saying i would go with your team

i disagree with yer team and i disagree we should have a defensive mid at home against a poor team

but fuck having an opinion in here, eh!

There is when you have the likes of Davis, Naismith, Weiss, Jelavic and Miller in your side!

You need someone to sit whilst the others get forward, it will allow them to get forward more often, knowing there is always someone there sitting, willing to mop up, or break up play. Today both Edu and Davis were going forward, and when we lost posession, they were caught out, and a massive gap appeared in the middle of the park. We also missed having a bit of dig in the middle of the park.

As I said, I'm not a McCulloch fan, but when he plays well, he does a job. You can't fit in McCulloch, Davis and Edu, so one has to drop out, and with a more attacking looking side, along with not playing well, that one should be Edu!

we dont NEED

im sure it was a clean sheet today against a better team than st johnstone and away from home, needing a defensive mid is not our problem, davie weir and papac are, both very poor

we dont need lee mcculloch at home against st j

just my opinion

we dont NEED

im sure it was a clean sheet today against a better team than st johnstone and away from home, needing a defensive mid is not our problem, davie weir and papac are, both very poor

we dont need lee mcculloch at home against st j

just my opinion

And...we conceded a goal last week at home.