293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he'll ever be fully forgiven by everyone.

I never had a problem with him personally, but I can understand why some people always will. I'm sure he understands that too.

Kenny has always been a pest whenever he plays without necessarily scoring enough goals.

Now he is scoring goals he should be the first striker to be considered with Jelavic or Beattie partnering him.

Aye, he's scored some decent goals since coming back so his contribution has been good at times. Too inconsistent and a woeful touch at other times.

Forgive him/idolise him/chant his name? Nah, fuck that. Never in a million years.

After his contribution over the last 2 years anyone who hasn't forgiven him is either a tim or a lunatic. Or both.

For these sort of threads to be even started, and some of the comments after this amount of time speaks volumes for some of our so called support.

Aye, he's scored some decent goals since coming back so his contribution has been good at times. Too inconsistent and a woeful touch at other times.

Forgive him/idolise him/chant his name? Nah, fuck that. Never in a million years.

I'd chant his name loud and proud tbh.

Any rangers fan who still holds a grudge against kenny miller has to take a good look at themself.

His goals and all round performances for the club last season and the beginning of this season have proved hes one of our best players. who cares who hes played for in the past. hes a rangers player and gives 100% thats all that matters.

I swear at it and the posing cunts who wear it

never went for a sunbed? big amo got me into them when he went for them down anniesland! not been for one for years right enough, but when i was younger, i was partial to a wee solarium or 2! :)

:lol:

No, but it will help the team, is that not the most important thing :rolleyes: ?.

the guy has given you his opinion

i think we all know him playing well and scoring goals helps the team

maybe caseyjones isnt in the mood for forgiveness and your blatently obvious post aint gonna change his mind

the guy has given you his opinion

i think we all know him playing well and scoring goals helps the team

maybe caseyjones isnt in the mood for forgiveness and your blatently obvious post aint gonna change his mind

?.

you said his goalscoring will help the team

thats the post i was saying was stating this obvious

How can anybody not forgive him if he's banging in the goals which like my "blatantly obvious" post would suggest is the most important thing.

No amount of goals will change what he did.

Nothing will ever change what he did.

Had he acted in some way like some of the bead rattling bastards have did over the years towards us we might have a major axe to grind.

I didn't want him back because I did not think he was good enough, he has proved me wrong.

We have a wee saying that gets aired quite often, 'In Walter we trust', he wanted him back, it was completely obvious what the support felt about it at the time it was fist mentioned as a possibility, he went through with it, WALTER makes these decisions at the club, and he is the one that lives by his decisions.

We can all criticise his tactics etc etc etc, but when it comes to the signing of Miller only an idiot can still question it.

This sort of thing is what makes it obvious why we are typing on message boards and not involved in the professional game. The lads commitment and contribution cannot be questioned.

No, but it will help the team, is that not the most important thing :rolleyes: ?.

Where's your line in the sand, or don't you have one?

"You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" wasn't heard at matches because the fans didn't think he was a good enough player.

Where's your line in the sand, or don't you have one?

"You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" wasn't heard at matches because the fans didn't think he was a good enough player.

Does there have to be a line in the sand ?.