Kenny Miller, Forgiven ?

mmrfc1873

293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

Loved Kenny since he came back and rattled his double past THEM at the 4-2 game but I know some still couldn't. So I was wondering now is Kenny Miller completely forgiven by everybody after last season and his hat-trick against the mini-tims today ?.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my eyes the lad has never had anything to apologise for, sure he played for "them" *shudder* but he's only a professional plying his trade! :)

When he arrived at Rangers for the 2nd time he has always had my support and he is one of the main reasons for the success we've enjoyed over the last few years!

:clap:

I was all for bringing him back when we were linked with him. Aye he kissed the badge when at Celtic which I didn't like but he didn't have to jump through hoops to impress me. He scores enough goals and sets up enough he's one of our mainstays and I hope he continues in fine form for our club.

I was all for bringing him back when we were linked with him. Aye he kissed the badge when at Celtic which I didn't like but he didn't have to jump through hoops to impress me. He scores enough goals and sets up enough he's one of our mainstays and I hope he continues in fine form for our club.

He didn't, he beat the badge.