293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when kenny miller was growing up he didnt support rangers or celtic,so playing for both would not have been a problem , no emotional ties to either , so he is a pro and has given everything for both clubs , think about it if u were a pro could u play for both inter and ac milan or barca real madrid , as long as he is playing for us we should all be supporting him

A don't get these pathetic so called fans that don't like miller.

Clearly he is the best striker in the league and he's wearin the gers badge.

People think they have to dislike him because he played for celtic and they wouldn't be a proper fan if they didn't.

Ask yourself somethin....who likes rangers better:

The guy who supports the 11 gers players on the pitch?

OR

The guy who supports 10 gers players on the pitch?

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks i should do.

And Rangers could field 11 elephants and i would support them so you are no bigger fan than me because you choose to overlook the fact he won a game for the tims over the club you support.

No one is right and no one is wrong here but I'm fucked if you think you're a better fan than me because of it.

where should we start?

To be honest, mate, I struggle to identify with a huge number within our support these days. When growing up, I was no more extreme than the people I went to games with, but things have changed dramatically.

To be honest, mate, I struggle to identify with a huge number within our support these days. When growing up, I was no more extreme than the people I went to games with, but things have changed dramatically.

You and me both mate. When I look back on years gone by, some of this new generation would have been given a red card early doors.

I support him in the blue jersey but I will never forgive him for that kiss and his estatic celebration when he scored against us.Has played very well since he came back but would anyone argue that if the tims offered him 5k more at the end of his contract he would be back at the shithouse,he has done it once.

I support him in the blue jersey but I will never forgive him for that kiss and his estatic celebration when he scored against us.Has played very well since he came back but would anyone argue that if the tims offered him 5k more at the end of his contract he would be back at the shithouse,he has done it once.

What kiss ?.

Never anything to be forgiven for, he only spent one season with us back in 2000-01 and hardly became a fans favourite. So it's not as if he owed Rangers any loyalty by refusing Celtic's offer.

I don't like the fact he played for Celtic and seemed to take so much pleasure out of scoring against us, but he's become a vital part of our team so it's easy enough to get over.

It's kind of like forgiving your partner after finding out that they've been shagging someone else, you'd still love them but that bitterness would always be there.

It is actually.

I couldn't believe it when he signed for them and I probably called him everything under the sun for it, but once he pulled on the blue jersey for Walter he had my full support again. He's been outstanding since he returned.

I think the world of Kenny Miller as a player and as a person. :21:

A class act in my book and I can't think of a better Scottish forward player this century . :pipe:

Fans that boo him are bang out of order in my opinion.

If we are to win 3IAR we need him more than most to stay injury free and play at the top of his game.