Kenny Miller, Forgiven ?

mmrfc1873

293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

Where's your line in the sand, or don't you have one?

"You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" wasn't heard at matches because the fans didn't think he was a good enough player.

Neither was 'Houghten, Houghten get tae feck'

Not sure about the name spelling.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our most important players, and once again put in a terrific performance - long may it continue, because we need a fit, and on-form Kenny Miller.

Was never a fan of his, didn't want him back, but he has come back a better player, and has performed consistantly, contributing to two league titles in a row, and numerous trophies.

you dont get it do you

this guy will never forgive miller no matter what he does on the pitch

ok ?

whether you think thats right or not is up to you but you wont change his mind

I'm not trying to convince him to forgive Miller, so you've lost me there.

Nothing will ever change what he did.

Had he acted in some way like some of the bead rattling bastards have did over the years towards us we might have a major axe to grind.

I didn't want him back because I did not think he was good enough, he has proved me wrong.

We have a wee saying that gets aired quite often, 'In Walter we trust', he wanted him back, it was completely obvious what the support felt about it at the time it was fist mentioned as a possibility, he went through with it, WALTER makes these decisions at the club, and he is the one that lives by his decisions.

We can all criticise his tactics etc etc etc, but when it comes to the signing of Miller only an idiot can still question it.

This sort of thing is what makes it obvious why we are typing on message boards and not involved in the professional game. The lads commitment and contribution cannot be questioned.

It looks like I'll be wearing the idiot tag and will need to settle for posting on a messageboard then.

Houghton. Never played for us, so what's the point you're making?

You made the point about Miller being sung about, not referring to his ability, the Houghton song was not about ability.

Doesn't make either correct.

For the record, my vocal support in the Miller song was about ability. As I have mentioned before, had Miller acted in a different fashion whilst with them I would think it would be more justifiable.

We let him go and his career took him wherever as far as I am concerned.

He was invited back into the fold and has represented himself and the club very well.

I am not trying to change your opinion in any way, that's your choice. We differ on this, so be it.

I will support him 100% when he plays.

I hate the fact that he played for Celtic, when a picture creeps up of him with that shirt on it gives me the boak.

There is no doubting he is one of our most important players and he really has found his shooting boots over the past couple of seasons and he has continued that into this season.

But like I said, the fact he played for Celtic is something I will never forgive no matter how many goals he scores for us. When he is on the pitch though I will support him 100%

A don't get these pathetic so called fans that don't like miller.

Clearly he is the best striker in the league and he's wearin the gers badge.

People think they have to dislike him because he played for celtic and they wouldn't be a proper fan if they didn't.

Ask yourself somethin....who likes rangers better:

The guy who supports the 11 gers players on the pitch?

OR

The guy who supports 10 gers players on the pitch?

Kenny Miller is the complete professional footballer and the ideal role model for any youngster.

Ok he played for them and like some others i didn't want him back as i also thought he wasn't good enough but he really has made me eat my words, one of our best players, long may he continue to wear the famous blue jersey !!!

A don't get these pathetic so called fans that don't like miller.

Clearly he is the best striker in the league and he's wearin the gers badge.

People think they have to dislike him because he played for celtic and they wouldn't be a proper fan if they didn't.

Ask yourself somethin....who likes rangers better:

The guy who supports the 11 gers players on the pitch?

OR

The guy who supports 10 gers players on the pitch?

How can anyone argue with that?