293 members have voted

1. 1. Forgiven

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully someone can confirm this but I'm sure we were in for him as well but the tims offered him more which would blow that argument out the water.

That was my understanding of it too. Anyway, he soon moved back down to England again. Did he also follow his family down there again?

Couldnt care less if he played for them hes at us now doing a good job! not his fault he played for them.

Well played Kenny well played!

WTF. Not his fault for going there? I'm going to assume you are taking the piss and just signed up from Kerryfail Street to stir some shit. And yes, he played very well yesterday, I don't doubt his importance to us, or his quality.

That was my understanding of it too. Anyway, he soon moved back down to England again. Did he also follow his family down there again?

:lol: Very good point,i found this interview of him with Wolves whoring himself to us/Hearts then he signs for them.

http://www.wolverhamptonwanderers-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/miller_hints_at_return_to_scotland_244537/index.shtml

:lol: Very good point,i found this interview of him with Wolves whoring himself to us/Hearts then he signs for them.

http://www.wolverhamptonwanderers-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/miller_hints_at_return_to_scotland_244537/index.shtml

That little insight into his thinking blows the 'he didn't support us as a boy' argument out of the water. He was quite prepared to shit on Hibs too.

He isn't a fan of the club, nor is he a tim.

His move to celtc was a career move which he felt was right for him. As was the move when he came back to us. I have no resent for that. It wasn't as if he went there directly from us, it would have been a different case that way.

When he joined I didn't want him here, because I didn't think he was good enough for us. Even after his first season, I thought he was decent but extremely inconsistent, but after last season I know regard him as our most vital player outwith Davis and Bougherra.

I just hope he continues this form, him and Jelavic upfront is mouthwatering!

That little insight into his thinking blows the 'he didn't support us as a boy' argument out of the water. He was quite prepared to shit on Hibs too.

That's part of the reason i will never like him,if we weren't prepared or in a position to offer him a new deal and the tims came in for him I'm certain he would jump ship again.

That's part of the reason i will never like him,if we weren't prepared or in a position to offer him a new deal and the tims came in for him I'm certain he would jump ship again.

No doubt in my mind either. I'm sure his fan-boys would be philosophical about it, though! ;-)

He wears the Rangers shirt so I'll support him but...

If the wife goes out and sleep with another guy, would you forgive her? No. You *may* learn to love her again over a period of time, but you will never truly forgive her.

So no, I won't ever forgive him.

Shoe on other foot - if you slept with another woman, you'd probably want your wife's forgiveness, no?

I support him in the blue jersey but I will never forgive him for that kiss and his estatic celebration when he scored against us.Has played very well since he came back but would anyone argue that if the tims offered him 5k more at the end of his contract he would be back at the shithouse,he has done it once.

(tu)

Hopefully someone can confirm this but I'm sure we were in for him as well but the tims offered him more which would blow that argument out the water.

I'm not completely sure but I thought we were in for him as well at one point but dropped our interest, not sure though.

forgiven yes. still find it hard to say 'I love Kenny Miller' even tho he jst scored a gd hatrick though. I like him but I dont love him, cos he kissed the badge.

No he didn't.

I will support him 100% when he plays.

I hate the fact that he played for Celtic, when a picture creeps up of him with that shirt on it gives me the boak.

...the fact he played for Celtic is something I will never forgive no matter how many goals he scores for us. When he is on the pitch though I will support him 100%

Same. Nothing to forgive but I'll never look on him fondly and wont shed a tear when the time comes for him to leave.