Is this not sectarian.?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always upto that sort of stuff.

celtic-ira.jpg

Yes, that is a selective choice but theres 75 guests and tbh I like annoying them :crabflute:

Obviously this is nothing more than an acronym for I Remember Afghanistan? We all know who much Celtic fans support the British Army and our troops.

Not that bad really, I for one wouldn't mind Celtic Park being burnt to the ground. :pipe:

Aye me too but just saying it as a cheeky wee comment is fair enough but to actually go out your way to make a fucking banner is taking it to the extreme.

Fucking clowns. The ginger chunt in the picture is probably meant to be Strachan but the retards took too long to draw to it because they kept breaking their crayons. :BELM:

Aye me too but just saying it as a cheeky wee comment is fair enough but to actually go out your way to make a fucking banner is taking it to the extreme.

Fucking clowns. The ginger chunt in the picture is probably meant to be Strachan but the retards took too long to draw to it because they kept breaking their crayons. :BELM:

strachen was never in a suit either.

I agree in the sense I don't want to give them the reaction they're looking for but fucking hell. Thats properly pissed me off. The fact that we know this will go unnoticed is what makes it more frustrating. Nevermind the whole media bias argument, but this is genuinely fucking disgusting.

Teflon tims ... NOTHING ever sticks to them.

I would be interested to know what plod were doing when this filth was being displyed :dry:

Yeah i guess they ignore the fact that communist russia outlawed religion particularly catholocism which is pretty much what theyre club was founded on .Oh and also on their irish routes back in the days of WW2 they used to fuel up U-Boats very pro communist russia that aint it

To show how deranged the tim mind is galloway was both a fervent communist and a devout roman catholic :rolleyes:

found this quote...

Bikerbear they're only Anti British when it suits them. But i'll be proud of them hosting for our Queen and more Union Jacks than Ibrox.

Danny we are called H*** in a derogatory sense ( i bracket it with F*nian in the insult stakes, by the way, but hey, we aren't as touchy).

As it is well documented that most Rangers fans swear allegiance to Queen and Country, well this annoys Celtic fans because being Pro Irish this isn't in their manifestos. As the Queen and Royal Family have German blood and their real surname is Saxe Coburg Gotha which was changed to Windsor during WWI due to Anti German feelings then Celtic fans took it upon themselves to call all Rangers fans German ( H***). But again they show double standards because The Pope's a H**!!

Source(s):

Oh and so is their right back.

During the late 50's and the 60's we used the term H** to describe the scum. I can remember being up at the back of the old derry chanting "GO home you H***, go Home" the precursor to the famimes over why dont you go home. H** in that context was because of their support for the Germans and the U-Boat re-supply during the war. Another favorite at Ibrox was "I'd shoot the F*nian H** every fuxin one, just for walking down the Queens Highway". Mibbes we shoud go back to referring to them as F*nian H***.

You making the rules up as you go along?

Ill say one more time - the term H** is vile and offensive, but sectarian? no.

Im away to bed now haha ;)

Agreed. When i was younger i was called a H** in the playground so i researched what it was all about.

H** doesn't refer to protestants. Maybe some idiotic plastic paddies think it does as a blanket term, but H** refers to how Rangers and bears are predominantly a union club. We are pro-british and not IRA sympathising republican f*cks. Anyway, because we are pro-Britain, we are called H*** because the Royal Family are German, and the Germans are known as H***. It's not sectarian. Anyway, f*ck them, we shouldn't rise to the bait. Well leave them with the persecution complex.