man city vs liverpool

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes to something when a liverpool fan says this

times are bad for you lot :lol:

expect alot more than last year have a great manager and alot better squad , rafa lost the plot last season and it cost liverpool big time , constant rotation and insane selections ie babel , dossena , voronin etc , 1-0 liverpool tonight :D

City are usually good at home, plus it's City first home game of the season, the new signings will want to impress the home support.

Liverpool are a better side to the side of last season, Torres seems to be getting fitter and Gerrard looks to be getting back to form. With Joe Cole being suspended, Torres and Gerrard will more than likely be partnered again together and that could be daunting for City.

Attacking wise, I can see goals although you've arguably got the two best goalkeepers in the Premiership in Joe Hart and Pepe Reina.

2-2 for me.

I think and hope city hammer liverpool.

I used to really, really enjoy watching Liverpool, but I have grown to loathe them and their moany, expectant ways and I sincerely hope City horse them something rotten.

And there is something seriously funny listening to clubs like Liverpool and Man Utd crying about the spending of City after decades of the self-same signing policies :lol:

I used to really, really enjoy watching Liverpool, but I have grown to loathe them and their moany, expectant ways and I sincerely hope City horse them something rotten.

And there is something seriously funny listening to clubs like Liverpool and Man Utd crying about the spending of City after decades of the self-same signing policies :lol:

Sorry mate but Torres aside when have Liverpool ever spent 20-30 mil on one player?

Sorry mate but Torres aside when have Liverpool ever spent 20-30 mil on one player?

Javier Mascherano

Robbie Keane

Glen Johnson

Alberto Aquilani

Stats for the past 5 years.

Total Players Bought: £228,976,000

Total Players Sold: £145,100,000

Total Net Spend: £83,876,000

(This is not including deals done in 2010)

Javier Mascherano

Robbie Keane

Glen Johnson

Alberto Aquilani

Stats for the past 5 years.

Total Players Bought: £228,976,000

Total Players Sold: £145,100,000

Total Net Spend: £83,876,000

(This is not including deals done in 2010)

That shut him up eh :lol:

Mascherano was 10 mil

Johnson was 17.5

And at this moment in time we have only payed 17 mil for aquilani with it rising due to the clauses in his contract.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/feb/29/newsstory.sport15

18.6m, with clauses bringing it over 20m.

Johnson I'll give you because I cant be bothered looking out his contract, but considering his wages I would say over 20 mil.

And yes, Aquilani will rise to over 20m.

Mascherano was 10 mil

Johnson was 17.5

And at this moment in time we have only payed 17 mil for aquilani with it rising due to the clauses in his contract.

So 24.5M wasted, plus all that cash on Keane :wanker:

Keane was never going to fit into our team he should never have been brought to the club.

Rafa was a great manager and I still love him for bringing the champions league trophy home for the 5th time but he honestly could not sign a piece of paper.

Nunez, morientes, crouch, keane come to mind first.

Luis Garcia though :praise: