TIPS for EURO TRAVEL

markybear

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it the TC will be contacting the folk that are next in line (1pointers) for Valencia tickets after the last cancelation date? (Wednesday).Obviously ppl will be cancelling for various reasons, also-has anyone heard anything about the extra tickets that RFC were supposedly asking Valencia for?

I take it the TC will be contacting the folk that are next in line (1pointers) for Valencia tickets after the last cancelation date? (Wednesday).Obviously ppl will be cancelling for various reasons, also-has anyone heard anything about the extra tickets that RFC were supposedly asking Valencia for?

Hope so because I need one.

Bursapor - I am now confirmed for this one.

Still haven't decided on flights though - Bangkok to Istanbul or Hong Kong to Istanbul.

The research to date suggests the quickest route to Bursa is on the ferry (90mins to 2hrs). Timings are around 0730hrs and 1700hrs, thus if you are looking not to be hanging about too long at the pier, take note.

Return times seem to be pish as well.

Anyone know anything about BURSA CITY and the best ways to travel? I know they have trains running there as well and wondered if they are reliable.

Cheers

BDHK back on tour.

PS - look out for the BAWDEEP LOYAL flag. The last proper airing it got was at the UEFA Final.