Referee today

simplythebest

Aye the Ref was complete Pish today but in all fairnes we have enough talent on the team it should have been a blowout. With all the open lanes we had and missed cross opertunities he had could have been a memerable one. But insted we played slow and choppy fer 70% of the match. I do not expect us te play this bad again. Thought I was watching American football with how much the ball was in ST jokesons hands. Still won though so I canne realy bitch. Only get better with time. WATP

Wasn't at the game today but watched on the great WWW and thought he was absolutely rank, had i been there i would have gave him pelters, young Weiss got abused and we had a couple of penalty shouts but overall i would shoot the cunt !!!

The ref was fucking atroshis. Probablly the worst ref i have ever seen. Also what dont get is when weiss was snapped in the box and was not given <cr> he gets up and flings the ball then got booked ??

The ref was fucking atroshis. Probablly the worst ref i have ever seen. Also what dont get is when weiss was snapped in the box and was not given <cr> he gets up and flings the ball then got booked ??

Almost as atrocious as your spelling :craphead:

So is your spelling :pipe:

Weiss threw the ball down in disgust, booked for dissent. Eventually the SJ left back booked for 5 fouls against the wee man, Ref- shocker.

McCulloch 1st foul - yellow card. Top of the League and the're no. WATP

Totally bottled it in the first half when Beattie ran across one of their defenders and was brought down. If he'd given the foul he would have had to red card the St Johnstone player. He gave nothing.

And then in the second half the same defender nearly killed jelavic :(

Was at the game myself, I am a very placid guy but was losing the plot with ref today. He had an almost arrogant posture or look when he gave a contensious decision against us today. Arsehole. No doubt the Sunday papers will be giving him a 7 tomorrow though. I might sound like one of these paranoid conspiracy nut jobs, but you really had to see some of these decisions to believe them

Disgraceful refereeing, booked Weiss first foul and when he booked st johnstone defender he had to explain it was for his third offence. Shape of things to come. Was waiting for an offside decision for Millers goal that bhastard linesman was a fanny as well. :sherlock:

Totally bottled it in the first half when Beattie ran across one of their defenders and was brought down. If he'd given the foul he would have had to red card the St Johnstone player. He gave nothing.

This is exactly what i said at the game (tu)