Weiss

cooper1989

He played well. Caught a few times but at least he was trying to create.

Tracked back well and stole a few balls. Held off 2/3 players at one point and did well but needs to look for the pass a wee bit more when he's running into trouble. I immagine his enthusiasm was getting the better.

Pleased with him today though.

Tracking back was good, rather see him on the right tho

Aye he looked brilliant yesterday,didn't lose the ball that much.Beat the player on most occasions,great tracking back aswell to cover Papac who was getting to some dizzy heights again :craphead:

Hopefully we can extend the loan or do Man City a straight swap for Kyle Lafferty :rolleyes:

He was very impressive, but has no left foot. Happened a few times where I could evem see he was going to cut inside and the defender read him like a book. Great when he has the ball infront of him or a turn of pace, but if a defender stands up to him, not so great.

He played some beautiful dangerous balls, right into the six yard box. Not something we get much at Ibrox so hopefully Miller/Jelavic will pick up on this.

Things look good :crabflute:

he done superb at times getting back and winning the ball/making a good tackle and not giving a free-kick away like the usual wingers do, however he was wasted on the left imo, we wanted a winger to run to the line and get crosses in, or running down the line and cutting in front with a good chance of getting a foul, but playing him on the left means running down the line then cutting back onto his right foot which was to obvious imo, really hope he gets games on the right

Just needs a shot like robben and we're sorted :happy:

I did suggest we'd play 3-5-2 in Europe and I stand by what I said.

Naisy and Weiss WILL track back in Europe. Don't you worry.

Interesting... I tend to agree. is that not how Algeria play -- with Boogy on the right?

i thought he was brilliant, tracked back and won the ball on a couple of occasions and when he had the ball he was always trying to create something...at times he got caught but that was because the movement was static from rangers at times.

cant wait to see him in action again..him and jelavic i think will be a good combination this year with vlad getting the crosses into the box.