Arguement with one of the great unwashed in work

In work today one of the great unwashed asked me which celtic players would i have in the rangers team so i tried to be as un biast as possible but all things considered i could only come to the conclusion of at a push scott brown instead of McCulloch or Edu but even at that i dont think i would. Macgregor or some unknown giant? whittaker or hinkel bougherra or loovens weir or the big swedish dude papac or izaguire weiss or maloney davis or juarez brown or mcCulloch naismith or kayal miller or samaras jelavic or stokes

i may possibly have blue tinted shades on but seriously man for man i personally think we have the better team by far whats your non biast opinions ?? :):21:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In work today one of the great unwashed asked me which celtic players would i have in the rangers team so i tried to be as un biast as possible but all things considered i could only come to the conclusion of at a push scott brown instead of McCulloch or Edu but even at that i dont think i would. Macgregor or some unknown giant? whittaker or hinkel bougherra or loovens weir or the big swedish dude papac or izaguire weiss or maloney davis or juarez brown or mcCulloch naismith or kayal miller or samaras jelavic or stokes

i may possibly have blue tinted shades on but seriously man for man i personally think we have the better team by far whats your non biast opinions ?? :):21:

Oh aye the big swedish dude ! Blue tinted shades ? I think not ! Do me a fcukin favour ! :sherlock:

Non biased: Scott Brown is a Rangers man and I know he would give his all for us.

I've always admired Hinkel as a player because I follow German football.

Historically I liked Alan Thompson. Always had a decent game against us when he wasn't getting sent off.

Other unwashed players I admired but wouldn't have had on my team: Tommy Burns, Murdo McLeod, David Hannah, Craig Burley, Henrik Larsson, Paul Lambert, Brian O'Neill, Simon Donelly (his family was so Rangers it was ridiculous) and Jackie McNamara (until his testimonial became a Fenianism IRA fest)

The same Tommy Burns who used to bless himself to get it right up the Rangers support after scoring at Ibrox?

cant believe folk think broonaldo is better that mculloch. tp be fair they are similar but mculloch edges that, at least he gets the odd goal whereas broonaldo does nothing apart from assault players