Arguement with one of the great unwashed in work

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non biased: Scott Brown is a Rangers man and I know he would give his all for us.

I've always admired Hinkel as a player because I follow German football.

Historically I liked Alan Thompson. Always had a decent game against us when he wasn't getting sent off.

Other unwashed players I admired but wouldn't have had on my team: Tommy Burns, Murdo McLeod, David Hannah, Craig Burley, Henrik Larsson, Paul Lambert, Brian O'Neill, Simon Donelly (his family was so Rangers it was ridiculous) and Jackie McNamara (until his testimonial became a Fenianism IRA fest)

Don't be so fucking stupid

I hate all that shite patter. He isn't a Rangers man. He plays for celtic and gets stuck right in to the Rangers. He is a scumbag and an extremely overrated player to say the least.

Rangers man... don't make me laugh

Juarez instead of McCulloch.

Forrest over Lafferty or Naismith.

Ki over Edu.

Hinkel over Whittaker or Broadfoot.

That's it. I'm actually struggling to think of their players, there's that fucking many nowadays.

Maloney and McCourt are good players on their day but they're too inconsistent and injury prone.

Unreal Forrest why he's not done anything for the first team really yet? if McGeady was still there would cunts be wanting him anaw?!

When a team is under pressure you see who is a real player, for me Celtic when gettign humped no cunt stood out, so none.

They scout through fucking youtube!

Juarez instead of McCulloch.

Forrest over Lafferty or Naismith.

Ki over Edu.

Hinkel over Whittaker or Broadfoot.

That's it. I'm actually struggling to think of their players, there's that fucking many nowadays.

Maloney and McCourt are good players on their day but they're too inconsistent and injury prone.

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

Don't be so fucking stupid

I hate all that shite patter. He isn't a Rangers man. He plays for celtic and gets stuck right in to the Rangers. He is a scumbag and an extremely overrated player to say the least.

Rangers man... don't make me laugh

Rangers men don't play for THEM.

Regardless of who has the best individual players, we are the better team overall and that's what matters.

I thought Rangers were favourites for the title at the start of the transfer window anyway and the transfer activity of both teams since then have only confirmed this. Neil Lennon is just a ginger Tony Mowbray.

What has Rogne ever done to be considered for back up to the champs?

He impressed me in the February OF game until he went off injured, plus he's young and can be improved unlike Loovens and the freak Majstorovic.

I'd rather still have Wilson though. Well, a Wilson that showed some loyalty to us.

The man was a true humble practicing Catholic who hated sectarianism. As much as I hate Catholicism I don't begrudge anyone for being a firm believer in their own religion. I doubt he did it to wind us up, he wasn't like that. I may be in the minority but the man was a gentleman who hated no one.

He was simply religious that's all there was to it.

Unfortunately like Bobby Russell Scotland had fantastic midfielders during the 80s. He should have won more caps than he did.

FUCKKIN WELL SAID MATE ...TB was a gentleman loved by everyone in the game ,,ask ally and walter smith what they thought of him ..guaranteed they would call him a LEGEND .....u had ur beliefs and stuck by them tb ..u where an awesome footballer and i apologise for the pish u endured by simpletons ...utmost respect to a FOOTBALLING LEGEND who had believed and understood his faith withouit malice towards us.. RIP

FUCKKIN WELL SAID MATE ...TB was a gentleman loved by everyone in the game ,,ask ally and walter smith what they thought of him ..guaranteed they would call him a LEGEND .....u had ur beliefs and stuck by them tb ..u where an awesome footballer and i apologise for the pish u endured by simpletons ...utmost respect to a FOOTBALLING LEGEND who had believed and understood his faith withouit malice towards us.. RIP

without malice towards us? nah cant agree sorry. do you expect McCoist and Smith to say he was a prick? i have no doubt that McCoist and Smith ended up friends with him but to say he didnt hate Rangers is being silly. as i said in this thread before i have respect for Celtic players like Burns who grew up supporting the filth unlike the daft foreigners who get caught up in it but to say he didnt hate Rangers is stupid.

without malice towards us? nah cant agree sorry. do you expect McCoist and Smith to say he was a prick? i have no doubt that McCoist and Smith ended up friends with him but to say he didnt hate Rangers is being silly. as i said in this thread before i have respect for Celtic players like Burns who grew up supporting the filth unlike the daft foreigners who get caught up in it but to say he didnt hate Rangers is stupid.

This, it was well known that Tommy Burns was a raging hater of Rangers.

The man was a true humble practicing Catholic who hated sectarianism. As much as I hate Catholicism I don't begrudge anyone for being a firm believer in their own religion. I doubt he did it to wind us up, he wasn't like that. I may be in the minority but the man was a gentleman who hated no one.

He was simply religious that's all there was to it.

Unfortunately like Bobby Russell Scotland had fantastic midfielders during the 80s. He should have won more caps than he did.

Are we talking about the same tommy burns, opus dei tommy burns??

The tommy burns who hated everything Rangers stood for, constantly sticking his finger(s) up at any opportunity, in the mean time crossing himself, his religion did not allow him to like Protestants.

That air in New Zealand must be messing about with your sensibilities.