Stick your international breaks up yer jazz drum !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to start another debate of Rangers v National team (I am English) but to me, Rangers come before the national side and always will. Sure, I want England to win (and Scotland, Wales and NI for that matter), but they can all GTF as far as I am concerned, my football team are Rangers. End of matter. So, with that said, if "our" players get injured playing for another team, I'm not a happy bunny.

at the end of the day the players are playing for their country at their own risk. if i was playing for rangers it would be an absolute honour for me to get called up for my country in a qualifier, you would be stupid to say no

at the end of the day the players are playing for their country at their own risk. if i was playing for rangers it would be an absolute honour for me to get called up for my country in a qualifier, you would be stupid to say no

Agreed. It would be an honour to be called up for your country, no argument from me, but Rangers are *my* priority. All I see is a week without watching my club.

I always wonder why so many 'hardcore' bears are so anti scotland.

Some people just cannot stand up for their country without having to twist it into something to do with 'them'. Cant help but feel sorry for the people who cant get them out of their heads. Go ahead and support a team from a country you don't support if you want. Theres just something so contemptible about that to me. You'll never get away from the fact that Rangers are a Scottish team.

These people should go have a good look at the back of the neck of last seasons strip (is it on this seasons?) which they wear so proudly every Saturday.

Scottish, British and Proud.

Some people just cannot stand up for their country without having to twist it into something to do with 'them'. Cant help but feel sorry for the people who cant get them out of their heads. Go ahead and support a team from a country you don't support if you want. Theres just something so contemptible about that to me. You'll never get away from the fact that Rangers are a Scottish team.

These people should go have a good look at the back of the neck of last seasons strip (is it on this seasons?) which they wear so proudly every Saturday.

I love Scotland, but I'm uncomfortable with the clowns in the Tartan Army, and I'm saying clowns in the proper meaning, not in a disparaging way. I resent the way they assume they are the true Scottish fan, I resent their dancing and jigging win, lose, or draw, and I resent that Celtic-style GFITW aspiration, and how no World Cup is the same without us there. I would rather we were brilliant at football, and teams feared playing us, than the way these guys the take limelight all the time.

:scot::uk::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:praise:

Fucking sick to the back teeth with this international ballocks cant wait to get back to the SPL on saturday. Watching the match last night i was actually ashamed of the Tartan Trannies booing the Lichtenstein national anthem bunch of idiots acting like the Mhanky Mob

Can't stand international football, Scotland especially. It just get's in the way of Rangers, and the possibility of our players picking up injuries.

Having a break this early in the season and again in a few weeks time is a fcuking joke.