Stick your international breaks up yer jazz drum !

BLUEDIGNITY

you my friend have little or no dignity about you be it blue or any other colour...obviously you like to wind up everyone you can. :rolleyes:

if you dont like being scottish then fuck off to where you feel you will fit in...you know..just like mcgeady :angry:

MOST of us on here are proud to be Scottish AND Rangers fans, so dont have a pop at us, aim your plooky angst at the right people i.e. the terrorists up the east end mate.. :rolleyes:

Who are US ? The tartan trannies ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sherlock:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are US ? The tartan trannies ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sherlock:

US would probably be an acronym for United States , young man..

if you meant us,( grammar not being your strong point), well then, forgive me if I speak presumptiously on behalf of others, I merely meant the fans on here who support our team( The Rangers) and our country (Scotland).

If you need me to explain it more or if really necessary to rollllll my eyes..feel free to say.

Enjoy your Horlicks my young friend.

US would probably be an acronym for United States , young man..

if you meant us,( grammar not being your strong point), well then, forgive me if I speak presumptiously on behalf of others, I merely meant the fans on here who support our team( The Rangers) and our country (Scotland).

If you need me to explain it more or if really necessary to rollllll my eyes..feel free to say.

Enjoy your Horlicks my young friend.

US as in US you pillock ! Not U.S. or indeed U.S.A. ? You really meant tartan trannies didn't you ya bugger ye ? Never try to kid a kidder son ! ;):sherlock:

Really disappointed that there are 6 Rangers players in the Scotland team for a meaningless kickabout in Kaunas.

We will have enough to deal with on 4 fronts this season without them all off on a jolly with Levein, with a press waiting to pounce on any mistakes they may make.

Same goes for the other players away representing their country, be it Norn Iron, USA, Algeria, or anywhere else. Just stay at home, stay fit, and get ready to take 3 points from the Accies.

Any injuries will not be forgiven easily, they all know the score with our squad depth and how important this season is to us all.

Its only the Euros FFS, not the World Cup, get your priorities right!

Really disappointed that there are 6 Rangers players in the Scotland team for a meaningless kickabout in Kaunas.

We will have enough to deal with on 4 fronts this season without them all off on a jolly with Levein, with a press waiting to pounce on any mistakes they may make.

Same goes for the other players away representing their country, be it Norn Iron, USA, Algeria, or anywhere else. Just stay at home, stay fit, and get ready to take 3 points from the Accies.

Any injuries will not be forgiven easily, they all know the score with our squad depth and how important this season is to us all.

Its only the Euros FFS, not the World Cup, get your priorities right!

Sadly, I can't see the requirement to retire from international football acting as a good incentive to sign for Rangers.

God help Weir if he makes a mistake that costs a goal. The Rangers haters will be right on his back.

I was at the Holland game and when Weir made the mistake that let Elia score, the crowd around me supported him. Hopefully, something similar would happen tonight if he did make a mistake.

I like Scotland, but the Tartan Army are a bit of a parody, and I wish they would go away. Dancing in Amsterdam fountains and so on, after a big defeat, isn't really my style- maybe when you're a Rangers fan defeat comes with a more bitter taste, but I find those guys hard work.

In regard to Rangers, I hate us not playing this weekend- will be supporting Scotland though.

I'm not going to start another debate of Rangers v National team (I am English) but to me, Rangers come before the national side and always will. Sure, I want England to win (and Scotland, Wales and NI for that matter), but they can all GTF as far as I am concerned, my football team are Rangers. End of matter. So, with that said, if "our" players get injured playing for another team, I'm not a happy bunny.