Stick your international breaks up yer jazz drum !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants all these Rangers players playin for these tartan trannie bhastards ? I certainly don't ! Apart from the booing the chance for injury is to great. As I said stick it up yer arse ! :sherlock:

I do as i'm Scottish this rant is more akin to your average taig who pretends he's Irish.

Who wants all these Rangers players playin for these tartan trannie bhastards ? I certainly don't ! Apart from the booing the chance for injury is to great. As I said stick it up yer arse ! :sherlock:

i agree mate

but all the norn iron boys

should be turning out for the wee brazil

International football has become a joke. Scrap it I say.

Agreed Mate and the present state England are in proves it. Tally manager etc. Mind you even Germany are in the same state they've got more foreigners playin for them than the bheggars ! (tu):sherlock:

you my friend have little or no dignity about you be it blue or any other colour...obviously you like to wind up everyone you can. :rolleyes:

if you dont like being scottish then fuck off to where you feel you will fit in...you know..just like mcgeady :angry:

MOST of us on here are proud to be Scottish AND Rangers fans, so dont have a pop at us, aim your plooky angst at the right people i.e. the terrorists up the east end mate.. :rolleyes: