Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

MuirhouseBear did you move to Scotland from England? Or are you from Scotland originally?

Although I don't follow international football, the attitude towards the national team is embarrassing at times. Yes the majority of us are proud British citizens but a lot of people use that as an excuse for a pro-English anti-Scottish stance. It is cringe worthy to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I am not a patriotic guy, you won't catch me in a kilt eating shortbread on a hill anytime soon. But I know where I am from.

From Scotland originally but my dad was born in England and lived there for 20 years before coming up here.

After the tartan army's reaction to gstq on both occasions, i decided i wouldnt support the national team ever again.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MuirhouseBear did you move to Scotland from England? Or are you from Scotland originally?

Although I don't follow international football, the attitude towards the national team is embarrassing at times. Yes the majority of us are proud British citizens but a lot of people use that as an excuse for a pro-English anti-Scottish stance. It is cringe worthy to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I am not a patriotic guy, you won't catch me in a kilt eating shortbread on a hill anytime soon. But I know where I am from.

No-one is more proud to be Scottish than me, but let me tell you something. Booing a tune that resembles THEIR OWN national anthem is pathetic, I hope everyone of them go home greeting intae their haggis the night.

God Save the Queen.

As I said in another thread though mate. When does the national football team have a monopoly on all things Scottish? I don't think it means your less of a Scot or pro-English because you can't stand the national football team (tu)

Not what I was getting at, I am meaning the people who hit out with the fuck Scotland shite. I don't follow international football at all but I wont start hitting out with some of the pish that gets said.

she deleted her facebook page after angry rangers fans abused her for it, she might have made a new one though.

What true rangers fan would think that our goalkeepers a rapist when hes been proven innocent?

Yes.

Not saying McGregor is guilty but plenty of mistakes get made in the justice system, OJ Simpson's trial of the century is a fine example.

Again, not saying I think he's a rapist but in your opinion you think all Rangers fans should think Rangers players are always innocent no matter what ?

No-one is more proud to be Scottish than me, but let me tell you something. Booing a tune that resembles THEIR OWN national anthem is pathetic, I hope everyone of them go home greeting intae their haggis the night.

God Save the Queen.

They did it against Northern Ireland as well, it is horrendous. Imagine the uproar if someone dared boo Flower of Scotland?

The tartan army are an embarrassment.

GOAT and MuirhouseBear, someone asked this question earlier in the thread but would you stop supporting Rangers if the Blue Order became a bunch of dicks?

....and I answered.

Rangers are my football team, Scotland aren't. If anyone in the Rangers crowd booed OUR national them, they would get the shit booted out of them in seconds.

God Save the Queen.

Go live in England if you dont like it then ya dick im proud to be both scottish and British but when it comes to football i only take one side

i think you are even more pathetic than them why dont you jog on back to the bnp site knobber

Not saying McGregor is guilty but plenty of mistakes get made in the justice system, OJ Simpson's trial of the century is a fine example.

Again, not saying I think he's a rapist but in your opinion you think all Rangers fans should think Rangers players are always innocent no matter what ?

What the fuck has oj simpson and the American justice system got to do with a scottish man accused of rape?

Go live in England if you dont like it then ya dick im proud to be both scottish and British but when it comes to football i only take one side

i think you are even more pathetic than them why dont you jog on back to the bnp site knobber

He's not even mentioned England once in this thread.

dear oh dear, posters have been banned for less.

So you're comparing me to a Nazi for being proud of being British?

Hmmm...sniff sniff.

What the fuck has oj simpson and the American justice system got to do with a scottish man accused of rape?

Fair enough, Francis Auld, Scottish justice system is a fine example of someone who got away with it.