Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, Francis Auld, Scottish justice system is a fine example of someone who got away with it.

I am struggling to understand your point with this one. Any chance you are able to explain what you are getting at please. Either on here on through PM.

The way i look at the Scotland national team and the Tartan Taliban is the same way i view a terrorist organisation.

I am NOT ever going to let a load of scumbags stop me enjoying anything, like the Tartan Trannies ruining me watching Scotland or supporting them.

People shouldn't be weak minded and cry about the Tartan fucks even though i'd love to leather them.

I am struggling to understand your point with this one. Any chance you are able to explain what you are getting at please. Either on here on through PM.

It started off with Muirhouse Bear saying fuck Amy Mcdonald because she said she hated rapist's like Alan McGregor (which is a lie) and then I went on to say plenty of Rangers fans thought Alan McGregor was guilty and from there (not sure how) it swirled into some pish about the justice system. Need a lie down.

So you're comparing me to a Nazi for being proud of being British?

Hmmm...sniff sniff.

Well your saying how bad it is to boo at the queen anthem and the queen is a nazi...

2+2 = Nazi bastard!

It started off with Muirhouse Bear saying fuck Amy Mcdonald because she said she hated rapist's like Alan McGregor (which is a lie) and then I went on to say plenty of Rangers fans thought Alan McGregor was guilty and from there (not sure how) it swirled into some pish about the justice system. Need a lie down.

No worries (tu)

A lie down is needed I think.