Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go back to nursery m8 and get an education ,,other than that shut yer mouth ..END OF

You were the one that told me the other night, right out the blue my posts were shite and you've popped up in here rambling on like some kid with aspurgers syndrome that's not been diagnosed yet.

You were the one that told me the other night, right out the blue my posts were shite and you've popped up in here rambling on like some kid with aspurgers syndrome that's not been diagnosed yet.

:lol:

Try flinging a proper sentence together then come back and talk to me about getting educated. (tu)

HEHEHEHEHE my sides are burstin ...you guys must be great on anight oot ffs

HEHEHEHEHE my sides are burstin ...you guys must be great on anight oot ffs

Your idea of a good night out is sat on your little racing car bed from Argos banging the hammer to your avatar while the only thing for company is your Super Mario posters on the wall and your Mam chapping your door asking if your ok son :lol:

this thread makes me embarassed. think some people are on the wrong forum. :anguish::anguish:

oh and fuck the english national team (tu)

I only dislike the English national team, not the country. That is why it's disgraceful that The Tartan Army booed their national anthem JUST because it resembled God Save the Queen. I still support my country but I dont support the fans.

I only dislike the English national team, not the country. That is why it's disgraceful that The Tartan Army booed their national anthem JUST because it resembled God Save the Queen. I still support my country but I dont support the fans.

my point exactly, which is why i posted that the tartan army disgraced themselves on my facebook. no mixed opinions over this way.