Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Panchopearson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone loves the Gers! Your GLASGOW RANGERS! THE MIGHTY RANGERS! :D Like Rangers fans cos your down to earth and extreamly noisy bastards which as a Kopite i like! Anfield and Ibrox no place in the UK on a european night like it! Celtic fans always want a argument fucking typical! I dont kno your age but Liverpool in the past have had a long connection with the Rangers. Fans in the Anfield Road end had a reputation for being the Sash wearing loyalist mad nuts basically. Even on the Kop they would almost be arguments over Celtic and Rangers. Section where Celtic and a larger section where Rangers. Talking to fathers and Grandfathers the respect and love for the Gers goes back yonks! the whole Celtic thing was a front. Ther younger version as it where jumped in and allinged themselfs with Celtic. I love my club but it did become disconected with its routes. You look at any game in the 70s 80s or even 90s and Union Jacks where everywhere in the Kop. Big fuck of Union Jack saying "Liverpool Champions" on it. In the 90s the Red Hand of Ulster was behined the goal in the Kop even now if you see some film you will see the flag. Then the KFS Brigade got involved and wanted all flags to be Scouse. Thankfully that died off and believe it or not only a couple of weeks ago first game of the season their was a Union Jack in the middle of The Kop. That made me smile. People had been somewhat affraid to bring a Union Jack to Anfield! Rangers and Celtic have always had that invinceibility almost. Rangers is a club for a certain type of people with certain values and beliefs. The same goes for Celtic. But never compare us to the Selick! never never ever! True to our roots! Should never compare us to Celtic, we have our own identity

respect to The Rangers.

:)