ST holders, why did'nt you go?

bluenose4life

Now, i dont want this thread to turn in to an arguement!

For those who went - what a game we witnessed! it was brilliant.

Why did you not go to the game? 23k fans went today which was a shocking number.

The game was included in the season ticket ie FREE and tickets were for sale from £5.

Why are people so obsessed?

People work nights and backshifts

People have family commitments with their kids for school the next day

Any amounts of people coming from England, North of Scotland and Ireland that quite rightly didn't travel.

There was Apprentice Boy meetings and AGM's on tonight.

The bad weather is coming in.

Any amounts of reasons.

I agree totally that it's wrong come the Man United game or if we were playing Celtic then the place is packed out. It's not right, but that's life.

The attendance is taking away from what was a cracking game with loads of good goals scored.

I don't even think it was as bad as 23 thousand. I thought it was ok numbers wise.

Back to the football ... :crabflute:

Why are people so obsessed?

People work nights and backshifts

People have family commitments with their kids for school the next day

Any amounts of people coming from England, North of Scotland and Ireland that quite rightly didn't travel.

There was Apprentice Boy meetings and AGM's on tonight.

The bad weather is coming in.

So i guess we should expect around the same 23k next Wednesday night in the CL then? Or will it be close to 50k that i expect

So i guess we should expect around the same 23k next Wednesday night in the CL then? Or will it be close to 50k that i expect

I've already made that point in my post mate.

It's not right, but it's human nature to prioritise.

It wasn't the most exciting game on paper, but the ones who weren't there - it was their loss.

Let's not let it take away from the fantastic match we watched tonight.

It wasn't the most exciting game on paper, but the ones who weren't there - it was their loss.

It was'nt no but on the field it was amazing!

I was working, would much rather have been at the game

:( cant be helped for that mate

I've been working every game this season so far :( losing out on my ST big time!

Call in sick, a tog takes your pic haha - unlucky though :( hopefully you can still get the mnost out of it :) hey, just think, you will be there when we pick up the SPL for 54 next may ;) lol

Call in sick, a tog takes your pic haha - unlucky though :( hopefully you can still get the mnost out of it :) hey, just think, you will be there when we pick up the SPL for 54 next may ;) lol

On a temporary contract the now so can't really do that :( if I lived in Glasgow it would be no problem though.

There is a lot to be said for games against opposition we haven't been playing 4 times a season for as long as anyone can remember ... and all these goals prove it.

It's also worth remembering that the League Cup was added after the war to provide extra games at a time before European football ... so it's just unrealistic with the growth of the Champions League for the League Cup to be quite as important as it once was