Scottish Football Fans For The Reintroduction Of Standing In The SPL

bringbackstanding

Hello all Rangers fans.

I am here to spread the word of the cause of the reintroduction of standing at SPL matches. For too long we have been made to sit when we do not wish to and as such the passion and atmosphere of football in this country has died on it's arse. Remember the days of standing on the slopes of Ibrox park and cheering the boys in blue on ? Wish to bring them back ? Well join our group and spread the word !

We want generate interest in the cause and pressure the powers at be to let us stand.

Neil Doncaster has already said the SPL is thinking about the reintroduction of standing and acknowledged that the German Safe-Standing terraces have played a part in the new golden age of the Bundesliga.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=151038524916484&ref=ts

Have a good picture of Rangers Terracing ? Want to go into the groups album ?

Then please post it in this thread or PM me.

This isn't about who is the best fans, which team is the best, this is about Scottish Football fans coming together putting difefrences aside and standing up for what we belive in.

Its time to regain the game. Get Up! Stand Up!

Admins - Aidan Kerr & Ciaran Woods

Whatever clubs we support does not matter. We aren't on RangersMedia to cause trouble, be trolls, or generally be internet keyboard warriors.

We are just on RangersMedia for the sole purpose to make Rangers fans aware of the group and hopefully if they are any question then we can answer.

A facebook group wont help, but good luck anyway

Indeed I can see your point and that is one of the things I pondered over before I started the group - What can it do to futher the standing cause.

Well here is the conclusions I came to that told me it was the right thing to do.

-Act as a hub for all Standing news/protests/actions.

-If a protest was to be held we could easily get the word out to interested football fans.

-Bring attention and debate over the subject.

-Actually find out just how many share my views on the subject.

-Be able to quickly mass message interested members if we have some news or a planned action.

Whatever clubs we support does not matter. We aren't on RangersMedia to cause trouble, be trolls, or generally be internet keyboard warriors.

We are just on RangersMedia for the sole purpose to make Rangers fans aware of the group and hopefully if they are any question then we can answer.

lols