I want to get Laff sent off

bluenose4life

JOSH MAGENNIS has vowed to try and get pal Kyle Lafferty RED CARDED tomorrow.

The Aberdeen striker hopes he's let loose on Rangers at Pittodrie.

Magennis has a special plan for hot-headed Northern Ireland buddy Lafferty if he is.

He said: "I hope to see Kyle's MAD side on Sunday because he's quite easy to wind up.

"So I'll stand on his toes or something, get him riled up and hopefully he'll get sent off early."

Lafferty has admitted his two-year Gers career has been blighted by too many negative headlines.

If Dons' summer signing Magennis gets his way, there will be another one on Monday morning.

The ex-Cardiff frontman - also pally with Gers stars Steve Davis and Andrew Little - grinned: "One game Kyle's head will go and he'll get sent off, then other times he'll score a hat-trick."

Lafferty staked a strong claim for a starting slot with a stunning hat-trick in the midweek Co-op Cup rout of Dunfermline.

Gers gaffer Walter Smith is keen to see £3.25million hitman Lafferty prove his critics wrong and become a Gers success.

He said: "Kyle knows himself that he needs to settle down a wee bit and he's trying. I hope he succeeds.

"He has been a wee bit misguided at times, but he wants to do well here and what he needs to improve is his level of consistency."

Striker James Beattie returns for Gers but Maurice Edu is a doubt with a knee injury. Nikica Jelavic missed training yesterday but should be fit.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3152824/I-want-to-get-Laff-sent-off.html#ixzz10UXYSeFj

I hope laff does not fall for this immature little pricks tricks. How can a fellow country teammate even think such thing?

"I want to get lafferty sent off but I'm going to tell him I'm going to wind him up"

doh

Lafferty shouldn't be getting wound up in the first place. But if he does now he's an idiot. He's on thin ice as it is, if he reacts in some way I fear his place in the first team would cease to exist. Would be a shame to see him do something stupid after such a great game midweek.

Laff could start up front with beattie. Jelavic has a groin pull and we might want te rest Miller fer the CL. Don't be surprised big man deserves it after his last game. Plus he's funny as shit on twitter. Didn't care fer him at first but he's grown on me plus him being a Rangers man makes it easier. He's gettin his head right so I aint worried bout anything.

Laff could start up front with beattie. Jelavic has a groin pull and we might want te rest Miller fer the CL. Don't be surprised big man deserves it after his last game. Plus he's funny as shit on twitter. Didn't care fer him at first but he's grown on me plus him being a Rangers man makes it easier. He's gettin his head right so I aint worried bout anything.

no way will we rest miller - he HAS to play this game. Jela should be okay, beats should be okay too