Rangers - Bursaspor questions

hsv_1887

Hi Rangers friends!

Hope this is the right place to write this. ;)

I will be in Glasgow on wednesday to see the match against Bursaspor. It's the first time I get to Glasgow (I live in Hamburg :21: but didn't had the chance to get to Glasgow when we played against Celtic ***** :P )

Anyway, can anyone maybe give me some information if there is any cheap hotel/hostel or whatever near Ibrox? If there is none, wouldn't be too bad also... I can drink through the night. Any good pubs around? Heard they all close at 12? Is that right?

Thanks for all information

I'm really looking forward to this match :clap:

HSV & RANGERS :21:

Thanks for your help and your warm welcome ;)

Unfortunately most of the mentioned hotels are fully booked for wednesday / thursday, probably because of the bursasport fans. :dry:

anyway, we will find some place to stay.

What about the pubs? are they really all closing at 12?

Thanks for your help and your warm welcome ;)

Unfortunately most of the mentioned hotels are fully booked for wednesday / thursday, probably because of the bursasport fans. :dry:

anyway, we will find some place to stay.

What about the pubs? are they really all closing at 12?

Probably not all closing at 10, but most will and almost certainly all will by 2 or 3.

Oran Mor in the West End (not far from either Hillhead or Kelvinbridge subways) is usually open a bit later. Not sure about the ones around Ibrox. Also there'll be some places in the city that you can pay to get in after 12.

Oh, do you know any good German websites where I can order the HSV away kit from? It's too expensive from the club directly!

No sorry. It's too expensive everywhere. You can get the one from last season for a better price.

hsv_1887: Keep in touch with Rangersmedia,if there's any help you need,let us know and we will try and help. :crabflute:

Thank you very much... :happy: Same here, if somebody plans to visit a Hamburg game you can always ask me if you need help ;)