Mcgregor Incident..

thomas_91

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Crocker, he's not the worst commentator out there, Walkers a cunt though.

McGregor was stupid to kick out like that but the way Walker was talkin you would have thought he'd killed someone ffs.

Don't like Walker, but I cannae abide Crocker in any way, shape, or form. For me, listening to Crocker's worse than having beasties in your hair.

Off topic, but I don't think the Aberdeen player deliberately stamped on McCulloch. Looked like he kinda lost his footing as well, and Lee was on the ground.

Sorry Papa, it looked deliberate to me, he could have jumped over him, but he chose to stand on Lees back, watch it again, oh thats right both highlights shows have gave the assault a miss. It was a clear red card which has now been brushed under the green carpet.

Fair enough, I just don't see it. (tu)

Noticed that about the highlights, same with their game against Killie. Stokes tackle just swept aside.

Onto the topic, and McGregor really needs to concentrate on his game. Already this season, that's 2 stupid moments from him.

Fair enough, I just don't see it. (tu)

Noticed that about the highlights, same with their game against Killie. Stokes tackle just swept aside.

Onto the topic, and McGregor really needs to concentrate on his game. Already this season, that's 2 stupid moments from him.

Sweep sweep its the Celtic minded way. Your correct about McGregor, he can be very silly, will he ever learn? Alexander would never have done anything like that, he is so much more professional than McGregor, but just maybe not as good sadly.

Sweep sweep its the Celtic minded way. Your correct about McGregor, he can be very silly, will he ever learn? Alexander would never have done anything like that, he is so much more professional than McGregor, but just maybe not as good sadly.

Agree with all that.

Didn't see it at the game, but just watched the BBC highlights and there was no need for it. Don't like seeing any Rangers player acting like that, should carry themselves with dignity.

But would be interesting to see the McCulloch stamp, cunts never showing that in their highlights.

Didn't see it at the game, but just watched the BBC highlights and there was no need for it. Don't like seeing any Rangers player acting like that, should carry themselves with dignity.

But would be interesting to see the McCulloch stamp, cunts never showing that in their highlights.

Their was a guy on the real radio phone in predicting that the stamp on McCulloch wont be in the highlights but the McGregor thing will despite the fact he never made contact. The reason he predict's that is because the bbc never showed Anthony Stoke's tackle in the highlight's last week or that other wee Asian guys tackle or even the Scott Brown one but managed to fit in a Kilmarnock player getting booked for a hand ball :rolleyes: . Make's you wonder.

Cheers bud (tu)

You really wonder why that wasn't shown in the highlights, the Mcgregor one was bad but as is this with actual contact. Broadcasting By Catholics.

Pretty dissapointed/annoyed at Shagger to be honest, if he had made contact and been sent off it would of ruined all his good work this season, plus it was moranic (td)

Heres the McCulloch stamp

xf82ft.gif

He clearly means to stand on him, he could have easily avoided him.

Thanks Maxwell, just as i thought i recalled, first replay ive seen of it tbh and its just as i thought, a deliberate attack on Lee. The only way action will be taken is if our club publically complain about it or our fans flood the SPL/SFA with complaints and thats not our style sadly. Looking across the city that sort of action does seem to get things done on occasion.

That guy, is it Young, could have jumped over him and out the way, his left leg came down and he tried to hurt McCulloch, a cowards action.

When mcguire snapped kirk walker seemed surprised that the boy got booked ffs. That boaby crocker also got his lafferty feigning injury 2 years ago line in - never fails to mention it.

Mcgregor was quite stupid doing what he did but never made contact so no harm done. Think he got caught up in the atmosphere a bit so will need to calm it in the future.

(tu) Also, every second sentence by him was bringing up the fact that we hadn't beaten those bassas at Pittodrie since nineteen canteen. Despise that trunk monkey.

Heres the McCulloch stamp

xf82ft.gif

He clearly means to stand on him, he could have easily avoided him.

I was hoping McCulloch was going to snap a few legs against those sheep shaggin' cunts. He's not picked up a booking in weeks, got to be a personal record for the big man.