***Willie Vass Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good view, terrible for weather though, especially if your sitting right at the bottom.

Atmosphere can be brilliant at times, quite a few grumpy chaps in it though.

Im sitting in first row, at top of the walkway/path in the middle, cant wait. Does this Vass guy work for Rangers? Is he a fan of Rangers? Some cracking pics but they all have his name across them. I noticed Peter Martin in pic 7 taking a note of something behind Walter, no in-match interviews with Ally this week.

Im sitting in first row, at top of the walkway/path in the middle, cant wait. Does this Vass guy work for Rangers? Is he a fan of Rangers? Some cracking pics but they all have his name across them. I noticed Peter Martin in pic 7 taking a note of something behind Walter, no in-match interviews with Ally this week.

Well he wont make money if he just gives you the original photo will he?

I dont know, dont know anything about photography, i thought you could protect photos you put on the internet though so people couldnt copy them.

All you would have to do would print screen and cut it out if it didn't let you save. Plus most people that would buy them may need it in different sizes and quality if it's for the paper or something.