help lost tickets

ryanrfc123

I lost my season for the game at Pittodrie (home end obviously) and it was £2 for a re-print. Think with the new bar code system they can block the originals from being used and offer the same seats without a problem.

some helpful and correct advice from an aberdeen fan there, its going to be a weird day :lol:

I lost my season for the game at Pittodrie (home end obviously) and it was £2 for a re-print. Think with the new bar code system they can block the originals from being used and offer the same seats without a problem.

???? An aberdeen fan coming on to a rangers forum,and being helpful.

WTF!. ? :lol:

Enjoy yer seaosn!.

I think the fact that Shittoddrie never sells out, may make it a wee bit easier for them.

Had a few rangers fans on our forum with no problem. What's wrong with me coming on here and doing the same?

chances of a ger going on a dons forum and being blasted is very high. still, welcoem lol. we have had hearts fans on here, and we get the occasional celtic fan but thats cos they secretly love us.

Agree with your post tho. Gotta say, quite like the design of ur new stadium.... question is if it will be built, we know what happened with tynecastle....

because ive never seen any other SPL fan, come one here. except from a few lurking tims.

we have tho, we had a hearts fan who posted regular on here, we have the Bursa fan on here, its good to have more than just gers fans tbh,

ive lost my champions league tickets could i get them re-printed ??? i got them with my mates season ticket

should be oryt i left my ticket in inverness once haha when i got to ground told them i had left it at home they just gave me another one :sherlock: