This must be a wind up?

1st_Jan_1994

It's barely raining :lol:

It's pishing down quite heavy here.

Just found it strange that 2 people asked if I'd heard anything as they were both in work.

It's funny how rumours start, then spread like wildfire.

I'm probably not helping, so apologies, just thought I'd ask (tu)

I know lads, more than likely a load of shite. Just thought I'd ask incase anyone had heard anything (tu)

Remember when it was pishing down before the Uniera game in Bucharest last year and hearing there a 6pm pitch inspection - that was one of the worst feelings I'd ever had :lol:

Got on the bus to go to the Dunfermline game last week on Paisley Road West, and the driver goes like that to the guy infront of me "Aye haven't you heard mate? The games called off.. the other teams bus was in a car crash" but we all ignored him and the game was still on. Dirty T*rrier prick. :dry:

Got on the bus to go to the Dunfermline game last week on Paisley Road West, and the driver goes like that to the guy infront of me "Aye haven't you heard mate? The games called off.. the other teams bus was in a car crash" but we all ignored him and the game was still on. Dirty T*rrier prick. :dry:

Imagine lying about a bus crash the sick bastard. Sums them up.

Two away games i can remember where it pished from the heavens all day, Auxerre and Livorno

Bucketed down all day, and on the Livorno game i was on the FO day trip, with a tee shirt on,

f#cking drenched when i got back to the airport that nite, but we won the game so whats

a bit of rain.