With Jela crocked for the OF game...

Fucking raging at the wee c**t Black, but if ever big Kyle was to take centre stage and rattle in a couple, his chance has surely come.

Intae these fuckwits Rangers, let's show the Black and the beadrattlers that their hatchet-man tactics won't stop us.

:crabflute:

Fucking raging at the wee c**t Black, but if ever big Kyle was to take centre stage and rattle in a couple, his chance has surely come.

Intae these fuckwits Rangers, let's show the Black and the beadrattlers that their hatchet-man tactics won't stop us.

:crabflute:

Even if Jelavic makes the game at the San Giro - You all know Walter as well as I do - It will STILL be 4-5-1. Love him to play 4-4-2 as we've nothing to fear against the Bheggers.

Get Fit Soon Nikica!

if that was to happen,he would be off,and we would be fined.

you can't with these fenians running scottish football.

I'd deal with the sending off, provided it was near the end of the game and we were winning clearly.

Also, the SPL/SFA could only fine Laff, not the club.

As good as, number of weeks to recover, never mind full fitness.

Radio Catolica saying 6-8 weeks but what the fuck do they know.

The celebration poppers could be heard for miles from their office. The joy in Hughs voice when he was telling us earlier Big Nika is out, oh, you just know they are so happy with this sad news.

The celebration poppers could be heard for miles from their office. The joy in Hughs voice when he was telling us earlier Big Nika is out, oh, you just know they are so happy with this sad news.

It's their bounce-back from us getting the win on Saturday.

All the Geraldine's up the Trongate with their Irish sunglasses will be on their back celebrating tonight.

It's their bounce-back from us getting the win on Saturday.

All the Geraldine's up the Trongate with their Irish sunglasses will be on their back celebrating tonight.

Whatever way we look at it, its a huge boost to them and makes them even more favourites for the tie and that suits me perfectly, we will still beat them. We are world class underdogs.

Whatever way we look at it, its a huge boost to them and makes them even more favourites for the tie and that suits me perfectly, we will still beat them. We are world class underdogs.

Said more or less that to a timmy in class earlier, would much prefer us as the underdogs for the game, always feel we're better in OF games when we're not expected to turf the c*nts.

Big Beattie will be a handfull - they can't defend against a big front man when balls are played into the box (hopefully by Weiss). Bad news losing Jelavic but still confident we can take a few goals off them without reply

This is the time for big Kyle to shine, I really hope he puts the tims to the sword, that would really stick in their throat. But more importantly IMO he's got alot to offer and I feel (I hope aswell) that he will deliver.

Go on yersel Kyle (tu)

Ps get well soon jela