Lets All Boycott Next Game at Tannadice

djbroxybear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 game, just 1.

It will make a statement that they dare not to mess us around again. This goes out to all SPL clubs.

Don't think you were around mate when there was talk of the boycott at the rearranged match,the poster in question was only attending as he was local to Dundee yet seen fit to take the moral highground against guys that hadn't missed a game in years.

I support it,something has to be done.

1 game, just 1.

It will make a statement that they dare not to mess us around again. This goes out to all SPL clubs.

Totally agree (tu) thats why i started this thread, only this game it will hurt not being there but i feel we have to do something.

If the biggest 10 RSC's all agreed to not buy any tickets or run any buses then I would be all for it and do the same.

However, unless this happens, it will be pointless.

If we do nothing then we will continue to be treated like shite...and you know what...we will deserve everything that comes our way.

The Rangers Support in 2010 are great at moaning on forums but absoutely dreadful when taking action.

I will be astonished if there is an official boycott as it's not the done thing apparently.

Yeah Dundee United were a disgrace in charging us twice last year, and i did boycott the second game, but i did with a heavy heart. Its very difficult not to go and support the Rangers, especially when we very seldom, miss a game home away or abroad

What many fans tend to forget is that we played Inter Milan behind closed doors and it didn't harm the team's performance.

Yes we want to show our support for the team but i cannot see this team falling on its arse just because there were no bears to cheer them on.

A one off to show United that while they may have won the court case we can still hurt them financially by not spending a penny of our hard earned to profit a cunt like Thomson.

He has already come out and admitted we are despised and has absolutely no time for us as a club or support.

If fans are happy giving their money to a Rangers hating cunt like him then go ahead.

I for one will not give that sanctimonious bastard a penny of my money after the way he shafted us.

What many fans tend to forget is that we played Inter Milan behind closed doors and it didn't harm the team's performance.

Yes we want to show our support for the team but i cannot see this team falling on its arse just because there were no bears to cheer them on.

A one off to show United that while they may have won the court case we can still hurt them financially by not spending a penny of our hard earned to profit a cunt like Thomson.

He has already come out and admitted we are despised and has absolutely no time for us as a club or support.

If fans are happy giving their money to a Rangers hating cunt like him then go ahead.

I for one will not give that sanctimonious bastard a penny of my money after the way he shafted us.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

would it not be better to go support the team?

i agree that what they did is totally unacceptable, but i am not one for boycotting games. would much rather go and raise the roof.

And let everyone know that they can shaft us, and charge what they like. :anguish:

would it not be better to go support the team?

i agree that what they did is totally unacceptable, but i am not one for boycotting games. would much rather go and raise the roof.

If we pull of a successful boycot and still come out with the win they will definitely think twice about shafting us next time.