Rangers 9/4 to win on Sunday

at the end of the day the bookies are there to make money so sometimes the odds dont reflect who is more likely to win or not its all about making people want to punt at tempting odds!!

going by rangers record there over the passed few seasons its pretty understandable to be going in as underdogs, the 4-1 win in 2008 and the 1-0 with ehiogs goal were the only 2 we have won there in 4 seasons. Still a tough place to go even if we play as well as last night!

at the end of the day the bookies are there to make money so sometimes the odds dont reflect who is more likely to win or not its all about making people want to punt at tempting odds!!

going by rangers record there over the passed few seasons its pretty understandable to be going in as underdogs, the 4-1 win in 2008 and the 1-0 with ehiogs goal were the only 2 we have won there in 4 seasons. Still a tough place to go even if we play as well as last night!

4-2 mendes?

No such thing as easy money. i would never put big money on Rangers in an old firm game.

I put £30 on us to win on that Mendes goal game, was 7/2 I think and if we were 3/1 then I'd stuck £50 on it and I'd decided that before Valencia where previously it gives value and more excitement.

I put £30 on us to win on that Mendes goal game, was 7/2 I think and if we were 3/1 then I'd stuck £50 on it and I'd decided that before Valencia where previously it gives value and more excitement.

Put your Mam's house on it, Boab (tu)

Is McCulloch fit for the game ? if he starts ,fancy him for first scorer , anyone know the odds on him scoring first and a 2-1 win for us :crabflute:

I thought he was defo out, but the news tonight said he's "doubtful" ... I hope he does play.