rooney signs new deal at UTD

if he was driven by money, i dont see what hes got to gain by signing a new contract

he had already said he wanted to leave, he could sat it out until january or maybe next summer and the club he was joining wouldve got him alot cheaper than they would now hes signed

meaning his agent could say to x y or z 'youve got him cheap, so the money youve saved give him x amount extra on his wage'

i think hes bin given the assurances he was looking for, Fergie said himself 'they promote from within and invest when the time is right' i think the majority of us would agree the time is right

Giggs, Scholes, Van der Sar need replaced pronto,, Ferdinand looking as though hes not got long left in him,, Carrick, Vidic, Evra, O'shea, Hargreaves and Park all 29/30 years old,, they are an ageing side,, in 5 year when Rooney is 29 aw these players are 34/35

i think this will be the start of Ferguson building one last great side before retiring in 2 or 3 year

just my opinion

Excellent post and bang on the money

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this morning he would stay :pipe: I only half believed it though, but he ended up taking this too far and now even his team mates don't like him.

Good shout. ;)

His team mates will be kicking fuck out of him in training if they have a pair of baws between them . :cool:

Whatever happens now there is absolutely no way I can see Rooney at Old Trafford exactly 12 months from now.

Time will tell :pipe:

It's all one big stunt - Rooney wanted more money and Fergie wanted cash for players - so they got together and came up with a way that they would both get what they wanted - and look, they did!!

So what, it's not like they gonna win anything of note for a few seasons again!! They can have the carling cup :craphead: