rooney signs new deal at UTD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a post on RedCafe, the initial contract offer was £110,000 a week

Now considering he's been on £90,000 a week for the last 3 years, i think that is insulting tbh*

Obviously they've come back with a better offer, probably around £150,000

*naturally i mean this in the footballing sense, i am fully aware that an office worker would find £90,000 a week not too bad....

ferguson done the right thing by coming out and saying all this and made him shit himself

Yip...........it was an Oscar winning performance. I know he’s not liked on here by most, i like the guy and although i don;t support Man U, i don;t hate them either.

This is a good thing for football.

You can expect a galvinised Manchester United to storm back into title race in the next 2/3 weeks

They wont be 6/1 three weeks from today

I agree............Chelsea will still win it though. I expect a new team to be built by Fergie now. There will be big signings now, and when Frgie gets the team at it’s best he’ll step down. I’d guess that will be in 2 and a half years from now

Yip...........it was an Oscar winning performance. I know he’s not liked on here by most, i like the guy and although i don;t support Man U, i don;t hate them either.

This is a good thing for football.

This is the way I would have wanted Walter to have done with Boyd, came out and said why he isn't signing a contract, he would probs still be with us if this happened.

I can't stand Wayne Rooney.

If Real Madrid were to come in and offer him an extra £50,000 a week he would be away. He is motivated by money and even though he has signed a new contract it makes no difference. Players contracts don't mean that much anymore as very few of them actually stick to their contract.

A money grabbing shitebag.

Fergie is not daft, get him to sign then sell him in the summer for top money.

Do you really think Rooneys agent is that daft? If Ferguson tells him hes leaving in the summer Rooney will just turn round and say only if you give me £50 Million to go away