Carlos Cuellar

MarcoNegri9

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck them theyve ovo been turned to the septic way with the old manager FUKIN OAN YERSEL CARLOS once a Bear aways a Bear fuck the brummy cunt moan the fukin bearssssss :D am just a little mwi :21:

had a quick look on google and found this from today lol.

Carlos Cuellar, Rangers and Aston Villa: What's Going On With Villa's Spaniard?

by Kirsten Schlewitz on Oct 24, 2010 3:56 PM BST in Aston Villa FC

Carlos Cuellar has been having quite a day in the social media, posting Rangers songs on Facebook and tweeting about how Glasgow has been painted blue today. In case you missed it, Celtic fell to Rangers 1-3 in the Old Firm derby, putting the visitors at the top of the Scottish Premier League. And Cuellar is ecstatic.

Cuellar played for Rangers before Martin O'Neill came in and stole him away. Now, I didn't follow every team in every league like back then, like I'm apparently attempting to do now, so I did a little research to determine the extent of Cuellar's involvement at Rangers. He spent but one season there, 2007-2008, before signing with Aston Villa in August 2008.

the villa forums say it is a genuine page as well :sherlock:

He won more with Rangers than what he will ever do with villa. thats all the research you need to know.

Fuck them theyve ovo been turned to the septic way with the old manager FUKIN OAN YERSEL CARLOS once a Bear aways a Bear fuck the brummy cunt moan the fukin bearssssss :D am just a little mwi :21:

Never liked aston villa,would rather see birmingham pump them because of ferguson and McCleish . (tu)

i wonder if barry was watching today.?happy.gif

Villa fans have always been wanks. My dad was in a riot in Birmingham when Rangers faced them in a friendly in 76. Said they were total scum.

Half of the people who commented were probably tims anyway who are only token Villa fans because of MON or something. Or they're shitty because two ex Rangers manage and play for their rivals.

Villa fans have always been wanks. My dad was in a riot in Birmingham when Rangers faced them in a friendly in 76. Said they were total scum.

Half of the people who commented were probably tims anyway who are only token Villa fans because of MON or something. Or they're shitty because a Rangers legend plays for their rival.

I thought the same. Or probably more than half.

Once a bear always a bear! It amazin how foreign players really fall in love with our club!

Big Amo and wee Nacho most noteably

Anyone remember big Boumsong singing follow follow in a SSN interview?

Think it was about a year ago.

Think he also said "once a Ranger always a Ranger" :clap: